Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Ah well; if I ever do wind up going for turkeys, I do have a classic to do so with -

Quote Originally Posted by YukonLeftie View Post
    Ah well; if I ever do wind up going for turkeys, I do have a classic to do so with -

Wow... I would never suggest killing a turkey with a spatula.... Crazy
    It's no fun punning with a Kleptomaniac... they keep taking things, literally.

Banned
    The spatula is for after I bring the birds home.

Attaboy....

Well, I'm just about ready to rock this turkey game! My hunting buddy is coming up from Sudbury next weekend to show me the ropes. We're cheating though. Some close family friends have a chunk of land nearby where the gobblers like to roam. They're aren't shy one bit and they make it too easy for me. Every year, the owner walks out the back door in the morning in plain clothes, aims, shoots and walks back to the house with dinner.

Having said that, I did buy two tags today. One will be for that weekend. Super rad, if you plan on going out in May, please let me know if I can join even if it's during the week. I could take a day off. May weekends are very busy for me with IDPA, kids' birthdays, Spartan race, etc. I hope we can make something happen. If not, there's always the fall hunt; and deer, which I still have to learn.

Get the fake Thoms and practice the gobble call...
    It drives them nutz!

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    Well, I'm just about ready to rock this turkey game! My hunting buddy is coming up from Sudbury next weekend to show me the ropes. We're cheating though. Some close family friends have a chunk of land nearby where the gobblers like to roam. They're aren't shy one bit and they make it too easy for me. Every year, the owner walks out the back door in the morning in plain clothes, aims, shoots and walks back to the house with dinner.

Having said that, I did buy two tags today. One will be for that weekend. Super rad, if you plan on going out in May, please let me know if I can join even if it's during the week. I could take a day off. May weekends are very busy for me with IDPA, kids' birthdays, Spartan race, etc. I hope we can make something happen. If not, there's always the fall hunt; and deer, which I still have to learn.
    Sure... we can figure something out for May..... there are plenty of birds around here that's for sure... my cam had 305 pics on it since last sunday and there i sa tom back there with a beard about 8 inches long....

Woah! Nice.

Token Female Moderator Candychikita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superbrad View Post
    i am going to get that big one right in the turkey face!!!! a few days and counting

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast