Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Burnt Bronze Cerakote AR-15

This was posted in another forum by one of our customers and I wanted to share it on this forum.

Well this is my second firearm to be expertly coated by Select Shooting Supplies and I must say I am very impressed! Fast turnaround and awesome quality. The pics, as always, do not do it justice - it looks even more awesome in person! Thanks again Dean!

That's pretty...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Oooh, mama!

Nice little gun.

If I were gonna go with that short of a barrel, I'd go with 9mm.

What stock is that?
    NightHawkCustom Pred II 45, NHC .22 upper, Stag Arms AR 15, Rem. Versa Max Tactical 12 Ga. Tanfoglio Ltd Custom Xtreme, an upgraded Tanfo Ltd Pro, Seraphim 1911 .45 ACP Archangel, Seraphim 9mm Warfighter, SIG P320 FS in 9mm with a .40 conversion and now a SIG P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by hercster View Post
    What stock is that?
    It is an NEA Compact Carbine Stock (CCS).

Quote Originally Posted by SelectShootingSupplies View Post
    It is an NEA Compact Carbine Stock (CCS).
    IMO, the coolest pistol size carbine stock available on the market.

If I ever had the cash & incentive to build a pistol caliber carbine, I would for sure put the NEA CCS on it. You could make an AR15 the size of an MP5.

I love the look but am not sure how it work out for me. What would the difference be in the LOP compared to a standard AR stock? I usually have my stock fully extended or one position shorter or at around 10.5 inches
    NightHawkCustom Pred II 45, NHC .22 upper, Stag Arms AR 15, Rem. Versa Max Tactical 12 Ga. Tanfoglio Ltd Custom Xtreme, an upgraded Tanfo Ltd Pro, Seraphim 1911 .45 ACP Archangel, Seraphim 9mm Warfighter, SIG P320 FS in 9mm with a .40 conversion and now a SIG P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by hercster View Post
    I love the look but am not sure how it work out for me. What would the difference be in the LOP compared to a standard AR stock? I usually have my stock fully extended or one position shorter or at around 10.5 inches
    I just did a quick search, 4.75 inches collapsed, maximum extended length is 8.5 inches. I guess that's the price you pay for such a compact stock. It is pricey too.

I'd have to try it at that length with my current stock and likely move optics forward. It does look cool but probably that's where it would stop for me unless some police force or spec opts outfit really needs my services.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast