Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just found out about GOC forum, thought I would take a break from CGN to come check out this forum.

Hi guys!

I don't know what rock I have been hiding under, but figured I had better sign up as soon as I found out about about this forum!

This looks like a sister site to CGN, any main differences I should note? I seen that that the mags that "shall not be named" are fine here... anything else I should note?
    Last edited by onetwentyish; 04-27-2014 at 12:08 PM. Reason: spellling... doh!

Banned
    Welcome, Cheers!

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Welcome to the 'polite' forum. Family orientated and lovers of bacon.
    cookin' up a batch of fun (and pasta)

Can I Hear A Ramen!!!

Mmmmm. Bacon....

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Hi guys!

I don't know what rock I have been hiding under, but figured I had better sign up as soon as I found out about about this forum!

This looks like a sister site to CGN, any main differences I should note? I seen that that the mags that "shall not be named" are fine here... anything else I should note?
    Well..there are a few differences. All our member must show respect for each other at all times. We are actually interested in helping the firearms community rather than just the money dealers spend on advertising. We do free give-aways for our members with the money that cost nothing to enter. You know....little stuff like that. Lol. Look around for a while and you'll see that this place is a lot different than CAN. Welcome aboard.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

Hello!

In the thriving metropolis of Beiseker AB.
    Welcome to GOC
    You had me at Bacon

NFA

Howdy

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    Well..there are a few differences. All our member must show respect for each other at all times. We are actually interested in helping the firearms community rather than just the money dealers spend on advertising. We do free give-aways for our members with the money that cost nothing to enter. You know....little stuff like that. Lol. Look around for a while and you'll see that this place is a lot different than CAN. Welcome aboard.
    Being polite is something I found CGN really lacked, I always tried my best to remain civil but I just about lost it in the one thread where one idividual was stating very blatently that preppers were just waiting for the world to end so they could kill all their neighbors. Like WTH is wrong with someone that they would even suggest such a ridiculous thing. SMH.

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post

Onetwentyish
    Being polite is something I found CGN really lacked, I always tried my best to remain civil but I just about lost it in the one thread where one idividual was stating very blatently that preppers were just waiting for the world to end so they could kill all their neighbors. Like WTH is wrong with someone that they would even suggest such a ridiculous thing. SMH.
    My apologies for the pathetic grammar in that post. LOL ! Let's see...typing on a phone, without my reading glasses on, with auto-correct working against me, while being distracted by 3 special needs children and my wife, while wandering West Edmonton Mall. English is my first language...REALLY, it is !!! LOL !

Yes...one of our top priorities (unbending rule) is to be civil and polite to each other no matter what and to stop trolls dead in their tracks. We're all big boys and girls here and want to enjoy our time on the site. If you have to take a hand full of antacid and a blood pressure pill after surfing a site for a few minutes, something is drastically wrong.
    Last edited by blacksmithden; 04-27-2014 at 02:46 PM.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast