Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stickers

Martyr of Traditional Anarchy Mad Hatter's Avatar

Stickers

OK, so since the whole SA/CZ debacle I decided to say screw it and put GOC/NFA/No Compromise stickers all over my car. I have never, not once seen any other vehicle in Calgary sporting one single pro-gun sticker other than one Browning decal. Seems odd.
    Our gun laws are so strict that it's like having a complete gun ban but with Vaseline...

Awesome. Care to post a photo?

EM Precision Rifles stevesummit's Avatar
    Glad to hear we need more visual support to make the masses aware we are around !

we've sported anti leftie, pro gun stickers for years. It gets the wife horn honks and thumbs up's. me? well usually I get around 3 or 4 car lengths behind me. Maybe I should put one on the back of my bike helmet....

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    OK, so since the whole SA/CZ debacle I decided to say screw it and put GOC/NFA/No Compromise stickers all over my car. I have never, not once seen any other vehicle in Calgary sporting one single pro-gun sticker other than one Browning decal. Seems odd.
    That's cause we are all at the range

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

your right MH good on ya ,don't see them around much
    come to think of it not even at the range

Quote Originally Posted by killer kane View Post
    we've sported anti leftie, pro gun stickers for years. It gets the wife horn honks and thumbs up's. me? well usually I get around 3 or 4 car lengths behind me. Maybe I should put one on the back of my bike helmet....
    Ha ha, no kidding! People like to get close enough to read the cert sticker on the inside of the helmet! Edmonton has to be the worst.
    BTW, I have a "Peace through Superior Firepower" decal on the back window of my truck. Sadly, no one gets it.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

Token Female Moderator Candychikita's Avatar
    Lots of browning and bone collector decals here...and I have noticed I see very few in the area during the fall, unless they have a load in the back covered by a tarp...haven't seen a single GOC one around. Few BCWF ones.

Maybe they are out actually doing something sporting vs driving around town?

i pretty much quit putting stickers on my vehicles (i work in a VERY sticker happy industry) to many smashed windows from low lifes prowling for their latest quick money exchange item

there's a few AR bolthead decals floating around Calgary, "got SIG", Leupold and "got Sig" show up as well...

My tailgate:

I live in downtown Toronto and I've never had any negative reaction to them - I did have one woman Police Officer who asked me where to get them.....
    It doesn't take all kinds; we just have all kinds.

OFAH; CSSA; NRA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast