Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nice video here, the spring internals are for a specific conversion kit.

The regular kit has no spring, is just a hollow shaft, your foregrip arm becomes the spring...

"One more time into the fray, to the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. LIVE and DIE on this day!"

Quote Originally Posted by Drache View Post
    No they don't. That's why they are NOT a mechanical device accord to the BATF.
    I know, I just wanted to get back on topic
    CSSA CCFR

In no way does the stock operate the trigger mechanism.
    ( regardless of RCMP, and Gov't beaurocratic interpretation/control/micromanaging of the law, B.S. )
    It is a bump-fire assisting stock, nothing more.
    The user's trigger finger is the device that makes and breaks contact/control of the trigger, never can a user trigger finger be categorized as a prohibited device.

The stock is fun ( with a 30, 60, 100 rnd mag, expensive however for the "thrill" it assists in giving ), but for a 5 or 10 rnd magazine bump fire burst, it really isn't much use, other than the feel and action it assist's in mimicking for the user.
    The stock is sloppy on a mil-spec buffer tube, in all directions.
    Not much use/ accuracy with a scope.
    Not much use/ accuracy with iron sights.
    minimal use/ accuracy with a hologhraphic sight, (i.e. eotech )
    user's POA changes with each bump fire, able to get a beaten zone/ cone of fire on a target ( fig 11, fig 12 etc. ) and user has to utilize their fore-end hand for control, which is a bit odd to the senses.
    Last edited by ReignCzech; 03-11-2013 at 05:10 PM.

And it's REALLY hard to get the timing right for a 3-shot burst fire mode... LOL
    "One more time into the fray, to the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. LIVE and DIE on this day!"

Quote Originally Posted by ReignCzech View Post
    The stock is sloppy on a mil-spec buffer tube, in all directions.
    never had any play at all that I noticed. They are made for mil-spec stocks and state not to be used with commercial tubes.

Not much use/ accuracy with a scope.
    no fully automatic rifle does....

Not much use/ accuracy with iron sights.
    Not too bad although with a nice RDS it was ok.

never had any play at all that I noticed. They are made for mil-spec stocks and state not to be used with commercial tubes.
    the gen1 slidefire I wrote of is sloppy on the mil-spec diameter buffer tube. both gen1 and gen2 slide-fire stocks won't fit on the larger diameter commercial tube, without modification.
    I have not used a gen2 slidefire stock, however a fair amount of reports and writings of it indicate they are looser fitting than the gen1.

no fully automatic rifle does....
    Really? I've fired extensively ( certainly many others have also) with multiple full automatic rifles, smg's and mg's with magnified sights, magnified hollowgraphic/RDS's, and scopes with relatively high rating of and far greater accuracy than what a user with an AR and or AK rifle with the slide-fire stock affixed, can/could achieve.

Not too bad although with a nice RDS it was ok.
    I can agree with this statement, yet at close ranges only, beyond 25m range the MPI was all over and off the fig11's and fig12's. at 50m @ less than half the rounds on target, at 100m low fractional hits on target.

Found when used with a dedicated .22lr upper, the results were improved, yet beyond 25m it was as useless as with 5.56/.223, and 7.62x39 uppers on the AR.

I will have to admit, it's fun to shoot with, rather odd to accustomed to using the forehand for control, spray and pray, with surefire 60 rnd mags, 100 rnd beta c drum mags, and the 150 round armatac drums, for the few seconds of thrill.
    Last edited by ReignCzech; 03-31-2013 at 11:43 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123