Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    Wow, just wow. Great looking range. I will be shooting there some day!! So we join through the f&g website?
    Do they have a pistol range as well?
    Must go pack for move now.
    You can email a membership request to the club from Website and we could mail it out. The best is to pick it up at Ron's Source for Sports in Edson. I did drop off a few maps of how to get out to the range I used Schecter 81's distances so hope they are accurate.... Please be patient and respect the staff at Ron's as they do our membership service for you the members so they can be accessed through retail hours for your convenience. Yes pistol range is a 360 degree shooting play ground. It is aprox ally 50m by 80m still need work hopefully some target stands will show up next week.
    Last edited by Toofar2late; 07-10-2014 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toofar2late View Post
    You can email a membership request to the club from Website and we could mail it out. The best is to pick it up at Ron's Source for Sports in Edson. I did drop off a few maps of how to get out to the range I used Schecter 81's distances so hope they are accurate.... Please be patient and respect the staff at Ron's as they do our membership service for you the members so they can be accessed through retail hours for your convenience
    Doesn't they have directions? I need this membership.
    I <3 10mm auto

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckWR View Post
    Doesn't they have directions? I need this membership.
    They do have directions and now a map as you may know where the L road is as your are nearly local. I added the map for the folks from Edmonton and other out side areas as some folks may get twisted up. Just want to make it easy as we have not posted signs up to keep away unwanted visitors while we have been working on this project and are thinking of keeping it this way to minimize vandalism.

EM Precision Rifles stevesummit's Avatar
    They do have directions and now a map as you may know where the L road is as your are nearly local. I added the map for the folks from Edmonton and other out side areas as some folks may get twisted up. Just want to make it easy as we have not posted signs up to keep away unwanted visitors while we have been working on this project and are thinking of keeping it this way to minimize vandalism.
    Looks good out there sir ! I need your email address so I can forward you my info to hook me up with my membership sir ! Let me know when the range is up and running and me and Shane will come out and give it a good run !!!

Long range is got a good start. Target holders are up at 200,300,400,500,600,1100,1200,1300,1500,1600m and steel is up at 300,400,500,600,1100,12001500 and 1600,m

I sent a email to zombie supply on the lifetime memberships

Happy shooting

EM Precision Rifles Schecter 81's Avatar
    Toofar2late has put a lot of work into organizing this development. As a director at CHAS, I know how many hurdles and headaches it takes to accomplish anything at a range or with the CFO. A HUGE thank you for all the time and effort that went in to getting this built as well as to the others involved.

There is still plenty of other work that still needs to be done out there though and funds required to do it. Edson Fish and Game is offering discounted lifetime memberships for 2014 at $1,000. This range is restricted approved. This means you will never have to worry about an expired membership on you RPAL submission every again. For 2015, the lifetime membership goes back to $1,500. This is a promotion to try to get some money together to complete some of the remaining work like the structures over the shooting positions. Anyone interested should contact Toofar2late to set it up. I have mine!

You can bet that the current $80 annual membership is going to increase next year, hell they have more facility than any other range in western Canada now. Can you imagine once its done!

I'll be able to find it. I would suggest a gate and pad lock. We had some issues here with range vandalism and whatnot.
    I <3 10mm auto

Well, done.

Expecting to be able to get a life membership by month's end.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckWR View Post
    I'll be able to find it. I would suggest a gate and pad lock. We had some issues here with range vandalism and whatnot.
    It has both now. Memberships are also available at Tags and Ron's Source for Sports

Got target holders up on the short range so newbies can sight in at 25m and 50m

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast