Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

100 Mile House Show and Shine- Graphic Heavy

Well the annual Show and Shine was on this weekend in 100 Mile House. 39 degrees, good band playing and lots of nice cars, trucks, and bikes. Even had the Maple Sugar Shack guy from 70 Mile there making poutine and other great stuff. I was surprised at how many of my hunting/shooting friends also build and collect cars. Who knew?

Hey, BSD, this first one is for you. I saw this truck and I thought, "Hmmm, this is a truck that BSD would appreciate.

Best car there, in my opinon. The craftsmanship and attention to detail was incredible.

Classic Willys

Ha! An A&W tray! Haven't seen one of those in a long time.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes an act of rebellion."
    - George Orwell

Thanks for the pics. Was supposed to have the Dart there but I got stuck in Cold Lake a lot longer than planned.

Great pics Canuck! Nothing like a collection of classic cars. Beautiful venue as well.
    CSSA CCFR

Thanks... Loved the old Avanti. My Father is rebuilding a 66 Lark. I'll have to show him the picture. Cheers...
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; For you are crunchy. And good with Mustard!

"A new broom sweeps clean, but only a battle-trowel can hide the bodies" - Foxer describing Blacksmithden

CCFR, CSSA & NRA Member...
    Frontenac Rifle & Pistol Club

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    Thanks... Loved the old Avanti. My Father is rebuilding a 66 Lark. I'll have to show him the picture. Cheers...
    Actually, there was a bunch of them. I didn't post all the pics but here are a couple more: Hope your dad enjoys these, too!

- George Orwell

Thank you, Sir...
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; For you are crunchy. And good with Mustard!

"A new broom sweeps clean, but only a battle-trowel can hide the bodies" - Foxer describing Blacksmithden

CCFR, CSSA & NRA Member...
    Frontenac Rifle & Pistol Club

Good pix there Big Guy. Look like the stream in the background was also a hit due to the high temps.

That orange chev in the first pic, he's the guy that built my truck . Swat 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by doo925 View Post
    Good pix there Big Guy. Look like the stream in the background was also a hit due to the high temps.
    Yes, the water is still pretty high there and it was put to good use. It was a great family day really with the cars, bikes, food, band, and water. You and Sis should consider bringing some of your cars next year. Even that beater 350Z, eh? LOL
    - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    That orange chev in the first pic, he's the guy that built my truck . Swat 4x4
    Hey, you should post it. That truck was pretty impressive. He does nice work. Would be interesting to see yours, too.
    - George Orwell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast