Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Can’t tell if serious or just trolling BSD....

Best necrothread ever.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Can’t tell if serious or just trolling BSD....

Best necrothread ever.
    You want to start something, go into his garage and say "you know what, I was thinking of how...…....nevermind, it would never work" and see what happens next.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Camo tung

ESnel (06-02-2020), firemachine69 (06-02-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    They really are the cats meow in shallow water. The day I thought Id actually be looking for shallow water so I could bounce the motor along the rocks on bottom just for the heck of it.......LOL ! I bought a 5 pack of props for it. 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, and 8 inch. I had the 8" on there, and the motor was really laboring to push it. I think everything will be a lot better running with one of the smaller ones on there to get the revs up into the range where we're developing some actual horse power when the prop is fully submerged. More testing to come.

I'd ask why you have so many props, but... Yeah. Probably best I don't. LOL
    And yet, after nearly 10 years of government by Stephen Harper and his anti-choice army, you can still get an abortion in Canada. At this point, the political right’s agenda is so well hidden Sherlock Holmes couldn’t find it with a Huawei P30 powered by a trillion Watsons.

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Just go looking on the bottom of the North Saskatchewan river. Theres one in there courtsey of the jackasses of the Edmonton fire rescue crew who swamped us with their jetboat and kept on going. Then the, after we swam to shore, and called them to tell them what they did, got them back there, and made them help us get our stuff out of the river, the f-ers had the nerve to report it as a rescue on their part on the 6 oclock news. F--- Edmonton fire rescue. They lie as much as the cops do

Look at Musdskipper mud motors. They make a nice bolt on kit for Honda motors
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

Funny thing how everytime you wind up in the river its somehow someone elses fault.....
    in pace, ut sapiens, aptarit idonea bello
    - In peace, like a wise man, he appropriately prepares for war

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire1 View Post
    Funny thing how everytime you wind up in the river its somehow someone elses fault.....
    The only other time I went swimming in that river, YOU were at the controls while I was peacefully pouring myself a coffee up front. The next thing I hear is the motor tapping bottom, then going wide open, then I was upside down wondering wtf happened. Let me know if I missed anything....oh wait....thats right.....my hat disappeared in the confusion.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    The only other time I went swimming in that river, YOU were at the controls while I was peacefully pouring myself a coffee up front. The next thing I hear is the motor tapping bottom, then going wide open, then I was upside down wondering wtf happened. Let me know if I missed anything....oh wait....thats right.....my hat disappeared in the confusion.
    So he’s Dirk, and you’re Al I’m guessing? Kinda fits Clives profiles...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234