Quote from Cam Davies for the Wild Rose part of Alberta. http://www.camdavies.ca/

"Thank you for your support Nathan. If anyone would like to get involved to ensure personal rights and responsibilities are protected, nominations are the place to start. If you live in the communities of Cranston, Silverado, Chaparral, Walden, Copperfield, New Brighton or Auburn Bay you will be able to vote in the .upcoming nomination. Like many of you, I am an avid outdoorsman, not a paper shooter. We need representatives with courage of conviction, I wont promise the world and we may not always agree, but I will always be up front with you and work on your behalf."

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

You don't have to be in alberta to support a pro firearms politician that supports gun owners and is a gun owner.

Best way to change the mind of your Local Politicians is to make a donation to a Pro firearms politician and say this could have been yours, but its theirs because they support what I stand for.

For some reason politicians understand money sometimes better than words or facts.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

For some reason politicians understand money sometimes better than words or facts.
    Anybody can use words. And facts change. But people put money on the table, they know THOSE people actually DO give a crap. People who've paid for a party tend to show up to vote for that party.

Norman Wiebe of the Wildrose in Red Deer is very much pro gun. I hope he runs again. I actually went out shooting with him not too long ago.