Arsenal Strike One Pistol's Instock!

Hello GOC'ers. RDSC is proud to present to you the Arsenal Strike One Pistol. These hand guns are exceptionally well built, with a very nice trigger. They have a low bore of height ratio that allows for rapid follow up shots on target, with very low felt recoil and minimal muzzle flip. Speaking from personal experience, the strike one is a great shooter! That being said, we have 3 colours available, ranging from black, tan, and OD green; all chambered in 9mm.

Price - $969.99

Mike West
    [email protected]
    Red Deer Shooting Centre
    Last edited by RDSC; 09-18-2014 at 05:45 PM.
    Red Deer Shooting Centre
    403-347-2232
    [email protected]
    www.rdsc.ca
    SHOP ONLINE!

I keep putting my hands on these, but I've never shot one. Weird little buggers, but interesting!

How's magazine availability at the moment?

It had better be a shooter at the right price because it shure ain't pretty. It's got more lumps and bumps than a box of cheap sex toys. Actually I just made that up cuz I've never seen a box of sex toys even the luxury models.
    NightHawkCustom Pred II 45, NHC .22 upper, Stag Arms AR 15, Rem. Versa Max Tactical 12 Ga. Tanfoglio Ltd Custom Xtreme, an upgraded Tanfo Ltd Pro, Seraphim 1911 .45 ACP Archangel, Seraphim 9mm Warfighter, SIG P320 FS in 9mm with a .40 conversion and now a SIG P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    I keep putting my hands on these, but I've never shot one. Weird little buggers, but interesting!

How's magazine availability at the moment?
    Next time you stop by come try our range gun, we just put one on the line. As far as mags, I believe we ordered some but we haven't received any.
    Red Deer Shooting Centre
    403-347-2232
    [email protected]
    www.rdsc.ca
    SHOP ONLINE!