Thread: Tag and shoot

Tag and shoot

Pretty impressive scope Watch the video

http://go.tracking-point.com/ttag

Last edited by Kobs; 09-25-2014 at 10:23 PM.
    I'll do what I have to do and deal with the consequences of my actions later

Never Miss Again- For Only $15, 000.00

Is this the future of hunting? I don't know how well this works or if I want something that does most of my work for me. I would like to think that some of my skills were involved bringing down that big buck. I don't know- what do you think?

TP SA 762 Precision Guided Firearm

It’s the first precision guided 7.62 semi-automatic rifle. With it, you’ll make extraordinary shots at extreme distances, even on fast-moving targets.

• Perfect impact on targets out to 800 yards, moving as fast as 15 miles per hour.
    • The same Tag&Shoot™ technology found in fighter jets
    • Advanced target tracking technology
    • Comprehensive, purpose-built shooting system

$14,995
    Call (512) 354-2114 to order.

FEATURES

Tag&Shoot™ Target Engagement System
    The shooter presses the Tag button to designate an impact point. Then the PGF tracks the target and helps the shooter perfectly release the round.

TriggerLink™

Tracking optics are electronically connected to a guiding trigger. The trigger fully releases when the shooter achieves perfect alignment.
    Permanent Zero
    Never again worry about whether your gun is properly zeroed. The PGF’s laser-based barrel reference system maintains a permanent, perfect zero for every shot. It’s unaffected by shock, vibration, or other environmental factors.

ShotView™
    This app streams real-time video from the PGF to a smart phone or tablet. It’s ideal for communication in hunting and target shooting applications. Friends, colleagues, or fellow soldiers can see what you see in your tracking optic.
    Digital Journal
    The PGF records photos and videos of every target engagement. It even has a microphone that picks up your voice and the excitement of a successful shot. Download your photos and videos to your smart phone. Then share with friends and post to social media, and establish your bragging rights.

Heads Up Display

The key user-interface between the shooter and the PGF, this displays 15 vital pieces of data. Includes range-to-target, target velocity, and shot angle.

SPECIFICATIONS

Range
    Max Target Velocity
    Tracking Precision
    Target Lock Time

800 yards
    15 miles per hour
    0.047 minutes of angle (MOA)
    1 second (includes all ballistics calculations and velocity measurements)

Average Launch Time
    Power
    Operating Time
    Zoom
    WiFi
    Ammunition

2.4 seconds, post-tag
    Dual lithium-ion batteries
    4 hours

3 to 21x

802.11G
    175 gr Match or 168 gr TSX

http://tracking-point.com/precision-...hterJetFirearm
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes an act of rebellion."
    - George Orwell

15,000? wow, if i had 15,000 i think i would buy a better gun then optics
    My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos. Ruined dreams. This wasted land. But most of all, I remember The Road Warrior. The man we called "Max"

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    OK so this sighting system converts range, speed of target, and helps the shooter fire when the he accrues the perfect point of aim.??

This still requires shooter input once the sight/computer has calculated the proper lead angles to hit the target. At longer ranges other factors effect the fall of shot, wind, powder temperature, round to round variation, since it has no inputs for wind speeds, you would still need to aim off to compensate for that,, unless I missed the wind sensor

Probable help and good shot hit more often.. won't help me

and for $15k I can get lots of practice in,,
    CSSA

Anybody want to give me 15k?? It would go to good use, but defiantly not this ^ I could buy a pretty darn nice rifle and scope along with many many rounds of ammo that would make me a heck of a lot better shooter!
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."
    - Antonio Meloni

Its illegal in Canada under our current laws. The trigger is actually released by an electrical connection. That makes it prohibited.
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

I'll do what I have to do and deal with the consequences of my actions later

This is the sixth time this same thread has started...
    "One more time into the fray, to the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. LIVE and DIE on this day!"