CZ 75 Shadow Line vs. CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow

I'm virtually certain I want the CZ75 SP-01 Shadow, but if money weren't a concern, would a CZ75 Shadow Line be any better of a gun?
    I've seen a lot of positive talk on the SP01 Shadow... can't find a lot on the 75 Shadow Line.
    Last edited by Morison; 10-16-2014 at 10:22 PM.

I haven't heard a lot about a 75b Shadowline either; it appears to come with the thin grips, competition hammer, loses the firing pin block, gets the lower profile safety and Shadow sights?
    For the price of one new, I'd tend towards the Shadow: try the stock grips and springs, the only two things that you might change? Aluminum grips are $100+, and the springs are cheap; $15 for the set, if I recall correctly?
    I really enjoy the weightier front of the Shadow as a range gun, makes for quick follow-up shots. The full dust cover in front is part of what gives the Shadow it's (well deserved) reputation as a flat shooting gun.
    CZs in general are accurate pistols, you really can't go wrong with either....I own two Shadows. Or rather, one SP-01 (with aluminum grips, Shadow F/O front sight, and lighter springs) and one Shadow.
    CSSA CCFR

I'd go with the CZ75SPO1 Shadow, mainly because I have one and I love everything about it. As Strewth says the front weight aids to reduce recoil and helps for follow up shots. Not that a 9mm has a unmanagable recoil. It's been a very reliable handgun, never failed to feed once in the 4 or 5 years that i've owned it. I purchased it because it was very similar to the Sprigfield P9 LSP that I had. And I haven't looked back.
    If budget is a concern, I think that just about any CZ product will satisfy you.

Good Luck!

There is no 75B Shadowline. Both the 75 Shadowline and 75 SP01 Shadowline has identical internals. Identical Hammer, front and rear Sights, trigger pull, slim Al grips. The only difference is the dust cover. FLDC for the SP01 Shadowline against the Short Dust Cover for the 75 Shadowline. I got an SP01 Shadowline few months back and it was one of the best purchase I made. For me, it is a matter of preference. 75 Shadowline is lighter compared to 75 SP01 Shadowline. But the SP01 Shadowline has a tamed recoil because of the FLDC. Both are excellent shooters and win-win regardless of what you pick. Not sure what is the cost difference at this point with our loonie still dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy_n_blue View Post
    There is no 75B Shadowline.
    Yah, I get that now... I've edited my original post since it seems to bother a few people... can't seem to be able to change the topic though.

Thanks for the feedback.

Either one is great, CZ pistols for the win!

^Meh, I figured out what you meant.
    To change the title, go to "Edit Post" and then "Go Advanced" in the same corner and it will allow you to change the title if you wish
    Can even add a title to a normal post, like I did.
    Last edited by Strewth; 10-16-2014 at 09:25 PM.
    CSSA CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Strewth View Post
    To change the title...
    Thanks...

Another vote for the shadow....still my go to pistol, can't find anything I'd like to change....love the sight picture, 3# sa trigger, weight and feel...oh and the slim alluminum grips.....awesome. Be nice to try the shadow line to feel the difference...either way...enjoy