Bill C-42 For Dummies Part 2 - Merging the POL and the PAL

And go!!!!
    Rod Giltaca, PAL Instructor
    Civil Advantage Firearms Training

- link for @1:42
    hxxp://guncontrol.ca/early-assessment-of-the-federal-governments-proposed-gun-control-changes/

- link for @6:15
    hxxp://mediareleases.vpd.ca/2004/02/25/nwest/

I'm completely hetero, but I still want to have Rod Giltacka's baby.

Sorry, I promised it to RangeBob.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    I'm completely hetero, but I still want to have Rod Giltacka's baby.

Quote Originally Posted by CivilAdvantage View Post
    Sorry, I promised it to RangeBob.
    Haha, well played good sir.

You really need to shoot for the stars with your campaigning here. No more local or provincial level posts, you need to go straight to national level leadership of one of the associations.

In fact, I'd be willing to bet you could start your own and surpass the other two within a couple years, rendering them obsolete and absorbing them in the process.

You have a ton of street cred in the community, and you come across as a very likeable person, which sounds cheesy but it's exactly what we need in a leader to message to other audiences.

If you made a go of it, all you'd have to do was say so here and on CGN and the community would do most of the work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Haha, well played good sir.

You really need to shoot for the stars with your campaigning here. No more local or provincial level posts, you need to go straight to national level leadership of one of the associations.

In fact, I'd be willing to bet you could start your own and surpass the other two within a couple years, rendering them obsolete and absorbing them in the process.

You have a ton of street cred in the community, and you come across as a very likeable person, which sounds cheesy but it's exactly what we need in a leader to message to other audiences.

If you made a go of it, all you'd have to do was say so here and on CGN and the community would do most of the work for you.
    Thanks for the incredibly kind words. I truly appreciate the support and the confidence you have in me. I'm working on another media project as we speak and I will be coming out with it in the next month or two. I will be calling on the community for input and participation. I hope we can all work together and make it successful. As many have said before, Canada is run by those who show up. Have a great New Year!

7. The Following User Liked This Post By CivilAdvantage

killer kane (01-01-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by CivilAdvantage View Post
    Thanks for the incredibly kind words. I truly appreciate the support and the confidence you have in me. I'm working on another media project as we speak and I will be coming out with it in the next month or two. I will be calling on the community for input and participation. I hope we can all work together and make it successful. As many have said before, Canada is run by those who show up. Have a great New Year!
    So, if I may be so bold as to guess at your media project...will we be getting a podcast along the lines of Canadian Reload Radio?
    "I've always felt the nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan
    Member NRA & CCFR

You explain the laws and what doesn't work so well and polite in your videos. I wish I could keep calm when faced with government being stupid.