Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ain View Post
    I've been pacing back and forth since October in anticipation of this shipment... Worn a track in the floor already... I may have a firearms addiction.
    I hear you. I really hope the export gets cleared soon. Patiently waiting for almost 4 months to finish my builds.

Quote Originally Posted by anoxia View Post
    I hear you. I really hope the export gets cleared soon. Patiently waiting for almost 4 months to finish my builds.
    Their website says they are hopeful it'll be released on the 22nd. Here's hoping to that.

Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    Their website says they are hopeful it'll be released on the 22nd. Here's hoping to that.
    No, it doesnt say that.
    The next export is scheduled for feb.22 if they get the permits released. Something tells me if all permits for feb.22nd get released the previous import will come along too. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnie2018 View Post
    No, it doesnt say that.
    The next export is scheduled for feb.22 if they get the permits released. Something tells me if all permits for feb.22nd get released the previous import will come along too. Just my 2 cents.
    No shit. Why would you think they'd put the date of 22nd if they weren't hopeful.

lol.

Great New Everyone!

If any one read that as Professor Farnsworth, give yourself a high five.

Jokes aside we are preparing all of our permitted items for export and anticipate it will arrive in Canada on Monday.

We would then need to package up all the items, and send them off to their new homes!

This is a great and exciting time, and we look forward to getting all the orders out as soon as we possibly can. We just ask for a little patience in this final stretch!

Cheers,
    -Darius

6. The Following User Liked This Post By DariusE

lone-wolf (02-19-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by DariusE View Post
    Great New Everyone!

Jokes aside we are preparing all of our permitted items for export and anticipate it will arrive in Canada on Monday.

We would then need to package up all the items, and send them off to their new homes!

This is a great and exciting time, and we look forward to getting all the orders out as soon as we possibly can. We just ask for a little patience in this final stretch!

Cheers,
    -Darius

Very excited. Great news. Both you and irunguns were expecting everything by the 22nd so I had my hopes up you guys heard something for both of you to be on the same page. Finally my new rifle can be complete.

Quote Originally Posted by DariusE View Post
    Great New Everyone!

Cheers,
    -Darius
    Wonderful news. Thanks so much for the update!

Thanks for the info Darius. Looking forward to the last items needed for my builds.

Boy was I happy to see a package this morning.

Thanks a ton.

Can you refresh me on what it cost to bring some mags in from the US if I purchase and have them sent to you, they will need to be pinned as well