Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    Can you refresh me on what it cost to bring some mags in from the US if I purchase and have them sent to you, they will need to be pinned as well
    If you could send us an email to [email protected] we would be able to get you that information. If you could let us know what the magazines are and how many you are bringing in we can certainly get you pricing!

Thanks so much for the Trigger Job in a Bag from LTT. Made the trigger on my M9A3 absolute butter, super short takeup, zero overtravel, tiny reset, and the reset sounds like you're snapping twigs it's so crisp. The double action is insanely smooth too, almost like it more than single action!

Just for future reference, if someone wants to order it with the "Wilson Combat Deluxe Hammer" do NOT order it from LTT WITHOUT that hammer and substitute your own one that you have in stock (as there is extensive work done to the hammer to match the rest of the trigger components).

Thanks again.

-Jamie M.

Deleted... should have just read the website...
    Last edited by ain; 03-25-2019 at 09:34 PM.

PLEASE JUST SHIP IM SO TIRED OF WAITING!!

I love what you guys are doing and helping us get stuff across the border but the three month wait for my toys is just torture...

Howdy Gun Lovers!

We at Aztech have quite the few weeks ahead of us!

The import is arriving today, and it will take us a few days to break it down and package everything up to be sent off. Tracking information will be sent to you as soon as it is available.

We ask that you keep your status checks to a minimum during this time as it takes us away from packaging up your order to inform you that it is being packaged up!

We then have a gun show in Penticton this weekend April 13th-14th, please if you are in the area come out and see us at the Penticton Curling Club! We will have a lot of stuff on our tables, some exclusive gun show items and best of all you can come see us in person!

We will then be at the Kamloops gun show on April 27th-28th. So come see us there too!

During this time, you may find that the response time on emails and voicemails might be a little longer than our usual. We do apologize for this delay, but we will get to them as soon as possible!

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing some of you at the gun shows!

-AA Team

Got my Tracking # Thanks a bunch :-)

Hello Canadian Gun Lovers!

April 23rd is approaching! It happens to be John Cena's birthday, St George Day and most importantly...

It is the cut off date to get your orders in to make the June 3rd import! Any orders placed after the April 23rd cut off will not be able to make it on the next scheduled import!

Any questions please send them to [email protected]

Cheers!
    -AA Team

It's got to be some weird coincidence that I always think about a special order a day before the cutoff...

But I have a sudden urge for a shorter barrel for my Ithaca 37

emailed
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Got my order in for my favorite/dream gun since I first saw it when I was 8 years old playing Goldeneye in 1997. Can't wait for June for my FN PS90 to come in. I don't care how impractical it is, it's finally being added to my collection.
    CCFR Member

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By rhyno857

lone-wolf (04-22-2019), Mark-II (04-22-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by rhyno857 View Post
    Got my order in for my favorite/dream gun since I first saw it when I was 8 years old playing Goldeneye in 1997. Can't wait for June for my FN PS90 to come in. I don't care how impractical it is, it's finally being added to my collection.
    If anyone gives you any grief about owning a RCP90, just tell them it wouldn't be as bad as owning a Klobb. Also no playing as Odd Job!

I am now going to dig up my N64 to play with the wife tonight!

12. The Following User Liked This Post By DariusE

rhyno857 (05-07-2019)