Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    I'm waiting on my shipment as well. I did emailed him last week a couple of times, but i haven't received any replies yet. It wasn't about the shipment, it was about a couple of new purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by mr mayhem View Post
    I'm waiting on my shipment as well. I did emailed him last week a couple of times, but i haven't received any replies yet. It wasn't about the shipment, it was about a couple of new purchases.
    Their site also mentions a family emergency delaying things further. Perhaps that is why they haven't emailed back yet.
    "A Hind D..." - Snakes don't belong in Alaska, 1998

Frost, thanks for the info. I hope whatever it is, the crew will make a good recovery.

Has anyone received any updates on the pending shipment?

Has anyone received any updates on the pending shipment?
    Emailed the other day. Got a prompt but not detailed response. Boils down to they are waiting on their permits as they said, hoping to have them in another week, but it's out of their hands. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say look at the current amount of changes to importing/exporting coming out of the US State Department(allegedly control of the permits and such changed hands recently?). Fake suppressors are now supposedly on the chopping block, heard from Irunguns that IR lasers are facing possible restrictions, and the ban on anything over 30(32?) round mags are banned from export. I would assume the F*ckery has to do with them.
    "A Hind D..." - Snakes don't belong in Alaska, 1998

RobertMcC
    I'm waiting on a NIB Israeli K98 barrel.

Frost - thanks again for the update.

RobertMcC
    Frost - thanks again for the update.
    From their website

We finally received partial approval of our export permit and the majority of our shipment has arrived in Canada. We will be working diligently over the weekend to get everything packaged, ready to ship.

Early next week you will be receiving your tracking number.

The delay was due to certain items that had to be removed from the shipment. Those of you who are affected by this will receive an email by the end of the weekend.

Thank you all again for your patience. We greatly appreciate it!!

From their website today

Canadian Customers

It has been a very difficult few weeks for us.

As some of you know, we had a family emergency that has postponed the September import.

We also experienced a 2-week delay from the State Dept for the export approval of the July import. We now have the majority of our shipment in Canada and will be shipping to customers August 7 & 8.

To top it off, we were recently informed by the RCMP that someone did something very bad with something they purchased from us.

We are told, as a matter of procedure, our CBFL has been suspended pending the investigation of the crime which was committed. We are told that this is standard protocol and they are not intent on disrupting our business and longer than necessary.

We are also told that they cannot give us a definite timeline as to when their investigation will be completed.

Due to this circumstance, we are unable to complete the import of the firearms and ammunition that were scheduled for July.

At this time, we cannot commit to completing the import of firearms and ammunition for the September/October shipment.

However, we are committed to getting your firearms to you and we will be working with another Importer to make this happen.

Those of you who have firearms pending on the July and/or September/October shipments, will receive direct contact from us by email with options to move forward.

IMPORTANT: All parts and accessories will be imported as usual. This situation only affects firearms and ammunition.

As always, we appreciate our amazing customers and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time

Wow... one thing after the another. I can't blame the vendor, but its just frustrating.