Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by mr mayhem View Post
    Wow... one thing after the another. I can't blame the vendor, but its just frustrating.
    Joys of Importing. Now I'm just like I'll get it, when I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Joys of Importing. Now I'm just like I'll get it, when I get it.
    Agreed. I'm just thrilled that when all the other stores turn up their noses and say 'whaddya want an IR laser for?' Aztec just says 'we can do that!'
    "You can break the surgical procedure of removing an appendix down into about 30-35 individual steps – each of which is not overly complicated or beyond an enthusiastic amateur."

-Survival and Austere Medicine, 3rd ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidyn View Post
    Agreed. I'm just thrilled that when all the other stores turn up their noses and say 'whaddya want an IR laser for?' Aztec just says 'we can do that!'
    LOL true, they have that "can do" mindset. Like i said, I don't blame Aztec. I'm very new to the gun community, and they've facilitated purchasing firearms and accessories that i can't get here easy. Darius's customer service has been great.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By mr mayhem

Hidyn (08-07-2019)

Should we be worried?

Anyone know what something "very bad" is?
    Last edited by Stephen; 08-07-2019 at 12:57 PM.

got a shipping notice tonight.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    me too

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Oh baby, me too! I thought for sure it was my item that got flagged/was holding up the order (because tons of other people said it couldn't be imported). Nice to know it wasn't

-Jamie M.

I just joined here to ask you guys about shipping notices. When did you last have contact with Aztech, and when did they ask for your PAL number?

I have a non restricted Mossberg shotgun on order in the June 10 / July 22 import. Got my confirmation of order and payment back in June. I asked Darius when he wants my PAL number at the time of order and he said he’d get it at time of shipping. I’ve heard zilch. I’ve messaged him (26th of July) and heard nothing. I obviously realize there are some difficult circumstances for them these days, but to have over $1000 of a customers money and give ZERO info to them is unacceptable. A two minute phone call or email would clear things up pretty easily, and I doubt they have so many things on this import that they can’t get back to me in a two week timeframe.

I’ve heard nothing but positive feedback on Darius and Aztech, and would like to be able to add my own, but the lack of communication is not confidence inspiring. I emailed again last night, and will call if I don’t hear back soon.
    Last edited by Redthies; 08-08-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    I emailed again last night, and will call if I don’t hear back soon.
    For sure call, that's the quickest way to clear up issues.

If you sign into your online account check the status of the order, if it says "shipped" you should have got a notice from Canada Post https://www.aztecharmory.com/account_history.php

-Jamie M.

Thanks for the quick reply Jamie! I don’t think I have an online account with them, unless you can get there with your order number? I’ll take a look though.

Nothing coming up there for me. I’ll pick up the phone...