Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Well I emailed and phoned and have got no response. It’s just a small part fir a shotgun. I checked my account and it says pending

Looks like they are going thru some heavy stuff.
    . I doubt you'll hear from them right away.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Stephen

Hidyn (08-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Looks like they are going thru some heavy stuff.
    . I doubt you'll hear from them right away.
    Looks like some people already got there shipping notice. I live in the same town as there outlet and just want to pick it up

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    I just joined here to ask you guys about shipping notices. When did you last have contact with Aztech, and when did they ask for your PAL number?

I have a non restricted Mossberg shotgun on order in the June 10 / July 22 import. Got my confirmation of order and payment back in June. I asked Darius when he wants my PAL number at the time of order and he said he’d get it at time of shipping. I’ve heard zilch. I’ve messaged him (26th of July) and heard nothing. I obviously realize there are some difficult circumstances for them these days, but to have over $1000 of a customers money and give ZERO info to them is unacceptable. A two minute phone call or email would clear things up pretty easily, and I doubt they have so many things on this import that they can’t get back to me in a two week timeframe.

I’ve heard nothing but positive feedback on Darius and Aztech, and would like to be able to add my own, but the lack of communication is not confidence inspiring. I emailed again last night, and will call if I don’t hear back soon.
    You are not the only customer, you gotta realize that. How about calling?

Because they bent over backwards. I ordered. I didn't realized that they don't import monthly. I kinda needed a part ASAP, Couldn't wait the 2 months or so. The part was on a import to arrive soon. They asked the customer that originally ordered it, since he was waiting on bunch more parts, coming in on a later import. If he would give up that part.

Thanks for the quick reply Jamie! I don’t think I have an online account with them, unless you can get there with your order number? I’ll take a look though.

Nothing coming up there for me. I’ll pick up the phone...
    If you go through the "create an account" option and use the same e-mail address you used when you placed the initial order it'll create your account automatically and all your past orders will show up in there https://www.aztecharmory.com/create_account.php

If for some reason it doesn't send them an e-mail with your order number and they will move it into your "new" account.

-Jamie M.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    You are not the only customer, you gotta realize that. How about calling?

Because they bent over backwards. I ordered.
    Did you actually READ my post? I clearly stated that I realize I’m not their only customer. I also stated that I contacted Darius on the 26th of July. That’s 13 days ago. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect a reply in that time. I’m just asking the guys who received shipping notices what the process was.

My intent is not to stir up issues or badmouth Aztech. I also ordered from them because of how easy they were to deal with and they are local to me as I’m in Penticton often. I just want some info on where my $1000+ is. I’m sure there will be a happy outcome, but my purchase is for hunting, and the season is closing in rapidly and I need to find another option if they cannot provide what I paid for in the very near future.

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    If you go through the "create an account" option and use the same e-mail address you used when you placed the initial order it'll create your account automatically and all your past orders will show up in there https://www.aztecharmory.com/create_account.php

If for some reason it doesn't send them an e-mail with your order number and they will move it into your "new" account.

-Jamie M.

I tried going in with my email and it showed “we have no record of this email”.

Edit: I created an account, but there is no way to enter an order number, and it hasn’t correlated that order number with my email. Still in limbo...
    Last edited by Redthies; 08-08-2019 at 10:31 AM.

RobertMcC
    Did you actually READ my post? I clearly stated that I realize I’m not their only customer. I also stated that I contacted Darius on the 26th of July. That’s 13 days ago. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect a reply in that time. I’m just asking the guys who received shipping notices what the process was.

My intent is not to stir up issues or badmouth Aztech. I also ordered from them because of how easy they were to deal with and they are local to me as I’m in Penticton often. I just want some info on where my $1000+ is. I’m sure there will be a happy outcome, but my purchase is for hunting, and the season is closing in rapidly and I need to find another option if they cannot provide what I paid for in the very near future.
    How about calling? Or quickly emailing them again? Only they are going to give you the answer you are looking for. I had to do that with another business. It appeared that some emails, got lost in a junk folder. I purchased something in June, they took my money. But dealing with them before, there situations out of their control. And things take time, so normally if you need something quick, Importing might not be the best option. Due to too many factors.

I created an account, but there is no way to enter an order number, and it hasn’t correlated that order number with my email. Still in limbo...
    Funky. It worked for me, sucks it didn't work for you

-Jamie M.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    How about calling? Or quickly emailing them again? Only they are going to give you the answer you are looking for. I had to do that with another business. It appeared that some emails, got lost in a junk folder. I purchased something in June, they took my money. But dealing with them before, there situations out of their control. And things take time, so normally if you need something quick, Importing might not be the best option. Due to too many factors.
    I’ve called. Their phone number has been removed from the website header and the contact page. I tried Darius’ cell number and got a female voice generic message. I’m officially VERY nervous about where my money is.

I only imported as a last resort, as after contacting multiple retailers in Canada and them contacting Mossbergs distributors, nobody could get the model I want. Darius said “no problem”.

I’ve now called twice, emailed twice and text messaged. All within the last 13 days. All very polite messages. If I don’t hear anything in the next couple of days, I’m going to have to consider my options...

I did get an automated reply to creating an account though.