Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Uhhh ohhh

Must be in DEEP ____

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    I’ve called. Their phone number has been removed from the website header and the contact page. I tried Darius’ cell number and got a female voice generic message. I’m officially VERY nervous about where my money is.

I only imported as a last resort, as after contacting multiple retailers in Canada and them contacting Mossbergs distributors, nobody could get the model I want. Darius said “no problem”.

I’ve now called twice, emailed twice and text messaged. All within the last 13 days. All very polite messages. If I don’t hear anything in the next couple of days, I’m going to have to consider my options...

I did get an automated reply to creating an account though.
    I highly doubt they took your money and ran away. I wouldn't worry yet. Maybe they just want to be alone at this time. They did have a family emergency recently. Many people just drop everything for family. Maybe the emergency resulted in a loss of a loved one. So probably why they removed the phone number, or not answering the phone.Who knows. Be patient. I'm sure they make it right. But like I said, this is the gamble of importing. Doesn't always go 100%.

I get that Rob. I’m currently dealing with a parent with less than 2 weeks to live according to his doctor. We all handle things differently. Some throw themselves into their work, others cry in a dark room. There is no right or wrong answer. I’m also not assuming they took my money and ran. I don’t get that vibe from them at all. I do however run my own business, and if I were the dark room type, I would get one of my staff to handle emails, or set aside an hours day to deal with them. Your business will be around longer than the emergency hopefully.

As I’ve said before, I’m sure they are not out to get me, but my hunting season hinges greatly on receiving what I ordered from them (or something similar) in the next two weeks. IF my order is one of the ones that was held up by State Dept, and is now held up by their suspension, I NEED to know. All I’m looking for is an “it’s here and shipping tomorrow”, or an “it’s not here and won’t be for the foreseeable future” type of email so I can make other arrangements.

I realize I’m new here, but all I was asking for is info on how they processed the other members orders, and it would be also nice to know if the three guys who posted that theirs had shipped were complete firearms or just parts. I don’t like how you (Rob M) seem to think I’m vilifying Aztech and unsympathetic to their current situation. For the THIRD TIME, that’s not my intention. I’m just looking for some answers...
    Last edited by Redthies; 08-08-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Likewise, i'm curious on what is happening with my order as their website said they'll be using a different importer. I haven't received any replies from them for the past few weeks.

Anyone else get a shipping notice? They said on their website that the July import would be shipped on the 7th and 8th.

I finally got an email reply today from Carol Ann. It took me disputing the charge with Visa to get there, but I thanked them for trying to get me what I wanted, and wished them a speedy return to normal.

I’ll definitely do another try with Aztech when things are back on track...

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    I finally got an email reply today from Carol Ann. It took me disputing the charge with Visa to get there, but I thanked them for trying to get me what I wanted, and wished them a speedy return to normal.

I’ll definitely do another try with Aztech when things are back on track...
    Strange that you had so much trouble. I emailed them this morning to find out when my parts are scheduled to arrive, Carol Ann responded about 2 hours later. I sent a reply to her response and Darius got back to me about 2 hours later as well.

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve MKII View Post
    Strange that you had so much trouble. I emailed them this morning to find out when my parts are scheduled to arrive, Carol Ann responded about 2 hours later. I sent a reply to her response and Darius got back to me about 2 hours later as well.
    Probably because everything is getting back in order.

So anyone know what actually happened!?

From their site:
    "Those of you who have firearms pending on the July and/or September/October shipments, will receive direct contact from us by email with options to move forward."
    I haven't heard anything from them. I'm still waiting on my firearm that was for the July shipment.