Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast
    There is something strange going on with this business. They have removed all their contact information except email from the website.
    Has anyone been able to reach them recently?

Darius, if you are reading this please provide an update as to the status of your business. Thank you!

I had an issue with contact when all the crap fell on their heads, but Darius and Carol Ann were both in touch with me in the later part of August. I have made another order with them (parts only) and am hoping they come through. I emailed them this morning looking for an import date for the parts, and mentioned people were looking for them here. Hopefully they respond for you...

Hello Gunnie,

We are still open for business, simply sending us an email with what you are looking for would be the best step. As we do all our pricing quotes and contacting of our customers via email we removed the phone number as to cut down on calls that I then have to direct to send me an email.

You can find the most up to date information on the status of what is happen on our Canadian Customers page, it will always be found there and we will always be open and honest with our customers.

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By DariusE

Hidyn (09-15-2019), Redthies (09-12-2019)

Hello Amazing Customers!

We have made some temporary adjustments to our business model.

First, we have suspended servicing third party sales. We understand the need for this service and we have had a lot of success in bringing in your family heirlooms and sought-after purchases. This was a hard decision for us but we just can’t commit to this service at this time.

Second, we have suspended the sale of firearms and ammunition until further notice. This was also a hard decision and we look forward to being able to serve your needs again in the future.

For those of you who have firearms coming from the US, we have permits in progress with an alternate Importer and at this time we are waiting for government approvals. Once permits are approved and the import is complete, your firearm will be shipped to you via Canada Post.

For those of you who have placed non-firearm orders with us over the past two months, we appreciate your patience during this extended timeline.

Certain items qualify to be shipped directly from the US under the ITAR exemption. Where practical, we will be exercising this exemption to get your items to you.

If your order contains items that do not fall under the exemption, they require permitting and the permit application is currently in progress and we will be completing the import once we receive approvals.

At this time, we are taking orders for items which do fall under the exemption. However, we are not taking orders for non-exempt items until further notice. Please check our ‘In Canada Now’ section for items that we currently have in Canada ready to ship.

If you require further information on your specific order, please email [email protected] and we will let you know which process pertains to your order.

As always, we appreciate our amazing customers and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this time!

Thanks for the refund DariusE. I know how much of a hassle it is dealing with tons of "freaky" companies trying to get the parts we ordered and not hearing back from them, them shipping you the wrong stuff, etc.

I wish you much success with your new business model.

-Jamie M.

Riversong F Arms
    Quote Originally Posted by DariusE View Post
    Hello Amazing Customers!

For those of you who have firearms coming from the US, we have permits in progress with an alternate Importer and at this time we are waiting for government approvals. Once permits are approved and the import is complete, your firearm will be shipped to you via Canada Post.
    Can you share an ETA with all of us on the import finally coming into Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by KTfeich View Post
    Can you share an ETA with all of us on the import finally coming into Canada?

Also wondering when the Sept/Oct import is expected.

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by tcost View Post
    Also wondering when the Sept/Oct import is expected.
    I just emailed them, asking when is the Oct import suppose to arrive, or is it delayed again. I'll post if I get a response. I want my Mauser to be finished.

For those of you who are looking for status updates on the import, or when the next import might happen please check out Canadian Customers page.

This is where we post the most up to date information, and if it has not changed since you last checked it we do not have any more information to post. The unfortunate side of dealing with the government is that they are rather slow at getting things done. We appreciate your patience.

I will always do my best to keep our customers informed and updated as the cogs move forward!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by DariusE View Post
    For those of you who are looking for status updates on the import, or when the next import might happen please check out Canadian Customers page.

This is where we post the most up to date information, and if it has not changed since you last checked it we do not have any more information to post. The unfortunate side of dealing with the government is that they are rather slow at getting things done. We appreciate your patience.

I will always do my best to keep our customers informed and updated as the cogs move forward!

Cheers!
    Darius, on your Canadian page, why don't you put a date on when these announcement have been posted, that why we can see right from the start if it is an old announcement or something that has been update