Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast
    Could you update on the expected arrival time of the current import?
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

The most up to date information can always be found on our Canadian Customers page.

The February import is now closed, thank you to all who have placed an order!

The next import will likely fall sometime in April, but as always check out our Canadian Customers page for the most up to date information!

Quote Originally Posted by DariusE View Post
    The February import is now closed, thank you to all who have placed an order!

The next import will likely fall sometime in April, but as always check out our Canadian Customers page for the most up to date information!
    Nice to see display suppressors back up on the website, thanks! I'll be picking up a Gmt-300blk shortly (for my upcoming AR15 build). I'll only be shooting subsonic through it, like I do with 9mm and my GM-9 I got from you which has been holding up flawlessly even though gemtech says not to shoot through it, lol.

Thanks again for the great service/unique products.

-Jamie M.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By toysareforboys

DariusE (01-15-2020)

We’re a week overdue for the April import...do you have ANY idea when we will see our goods? When do we start talking refunds...?

Quote Originally Posted by Greazy Jungle View Post
    We’re a week overdue for the April import...do you have ANY idea when we will see our goods? When do we start talking refunds...?
    The most up to date information is always posted on our Canadian Customers page. That is the most up to date info we can provide you with.

The import has been delayed by the Canadian Government, they have not yet released the permit. Likely due to the changes in the laws and such they brought in. We are calling them every day for an update!

I've got an order on that truck, and I know that you guys are doing the best you can.

Thank you Aztec!
    "You can break the surgical procedure of removing an appendix down into about 30-35 individual steps – each of which is not overly complicated or beyond an enthusiastic amateur."

-Survival and Austere Medicine, 3rd ed.

The import scheduled for April 27th is FINALLY on its way!! We have License to Export and Import so the shipment is now moving North Please bear with us while we break down the shipment into your packages and get them to the Post Office. If you could avoid emailing us for updates, that will keep us off the computer and on the task of fulfilling your orders. You will get an email with your tracking number as soon as the Post Office has your package. Thank you!

10. The Following User Liked This Post By DariusE

lone-wolf (05-20-2020)

Heya!

We have updates our Canadian Customers page, give it a quick read:
    https://www.aztecharmory.com/canadia...mers-i-58.html

Cheers!

Boo, after the last update I figured the truck had arrived and I'd have my stuff for the next range trip.

Oh well. Thanks for the update!
    "You can break the surgical procedure of removing an appendix down into about 30-35 individual steps – each of which is not overly complicated or beyond an enthusiastic amateur."

-Survival and Austere Medicine, 3rd ed.