Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great New Everyone!

If any one read that as Professor Farnsworth, give yourself a high five.

Jokes aside we are preparing all of our permitted items for export and anticipate it will arrive in Canada on Monday.

We would then need to package up all the items, and send them off to their new homes!

This is a great and exciting time, and we look forward to getting all the orders out as soon as we possibly can. We just ask for a little patience in this final stretch!

Cheers,
    -Darius

2. The Following User Liked This Post By DariusE

lone-wolf (02-19-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by DariusE View Post
    Great New Everyone!

Jokes aside we are preparing all of our permitted items for export and anticipate it will arrive in Canada on Monday.

We would then need to package up all the items, and send them off to their new homes!

This is a great and exciting time, and we look forward to getting all the orders out as soon as we possibly can. We just ask for a little patience in this final stretch!

Cheers,
    -Darius

Very excited. Great news. Both you and irunguns were expecting everything by the 22nd so I had my hopes up you guys heard something for both of you to be on the same page. Finally my new rifle can be complete.

Quote Originally Posted by DariusE View Post
    Great New Everyone!

Cheers,
    -Darius
    Wonderful news. Thanks so much for the update!

Thanks for the info Darius. Looking forward to the last items needed for my builds.

Boy was I happy to see a package this morning.

Thanks a ton.

Can you refresh me on what it cost to bring some mags in from the US if I purchase and have them sent to you, they will need to be pinned as well

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    Can you refresh me on what it cost to bring some mags in from the US if I purchase and have them sent to you, they will need to be pinned as well
    If you could send us an email to [email protected] we would be able to get you that information. If you could let us know what the magazines are and how many you are bringing in we can certainly get you pricing!

Thanks so much for the Trigger Job in a Bag from LTT. Made the trigger on my M9A3 absolute butter, super short takeup, zero overtravel, tiny reset, and the reset sounds like you're snapping twigs it's so crisp. The double action is insanely smooth too, almost like it more than single action!

Just for future reference, if someone wants to order it with the "Wilson Combat Deluxe Hammer" do NOT order it from LTT WITHOUT that hammer and substitute your own one that you have in stock (as there is extensive work done to the hammer to match the rest of the trigger components).

Thanks again.

-Jamie M.

Deleted... should have just read the website...
    Last edited by ain; 03-25-2019 at 09:34 PM.

PLEASE JUST SHIP IM SO TIRED OF WAITING!!

I love what you guys are doing and helping us get stuff across the border but the three month wait for my toys is just torture...