Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Howdy Gun Lovers!

We at Aztech have quite the few weeks ahead of us!

The import is arriving today, and it will take us a few days to break it down and package everything up to be sent off. Tracking information will be sent to you as soon as it is available.

We ask that you keep your status checks to a minimum during this time as it takes us away from packaging up your order to inform you that it is being packaged up!

We then have a gun show in Penticton this weekend April 13th-14th, please if you are in the area come out and see us at the Penticton Curling Club! We will have a lot of stuff on our tables, some exclusive gun show items and best of all you can come see us in person!

We will then be at the Kamloops gun show on April 27th-28th. So come see us there too!

During this time, you may find that the response time on emails and voicemails might be a little longer than our usual. We do apologize for this delay, but we will get to them as soon as possible!

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing some of you at the gun shows!

-AA Team

Got my Tracking # Thanks a bunch :-)

Hello Canadian Gun Lovers!

April 23rd is approaching! It happens to be John Cena's birthday, St George Day and most importantly...

It is the cut off date to get your orders in to make the June 3rd import! Any orders placed after the April 23rd cut off will not be able to make it on the next scheduled import!

Any questions please send them to [email protected]

Cheers!
    -AA Team

It's got to be some weird coincidence that I always think about a special order a day before the cutoff...

But I have a sudden urge for a shorter barrel for my Ithaca 37

emailed
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Got my order in for my favorite/dream gun since I first saw it when I was 8 years old playing Goldeneye in 1997. Can't wait for June for my FN PS90 to come in. I don't care how impractical it is, it's finally being added to my collection.
    CCFR Member

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By rhyno857

lone-wolf (04-22-2019), Mark-II (04-22-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by rhyno857 View Post
    Got my order in for my favorite/dream gun since I first saw it when I was 8 years old playing Goldeneye in 1997. Can't wait for June for my FN PS90 to come in. I don't care how impractical it is, it's finally being added to my collection.
    If anyone gives you any grief about owning a RCP90, just tell them it wouldn't be as bad as owning a Klobb. Also no playing as Odd Job!

I am now going to dig up my N64 to play with the wife tonight!

8. The Following User Liked This Post By DariusE

rhyno857 (05-07-2019)

What is the next scheduled import date and cut-off after the June 3rd one ?

Quote Originally Posted by mossler View Post
    What is the next scheduled import date and cut-off after the June 3rd one ?
    The next import is scheduled for July 22nd and will be closed for permitting on June 10th. The most up to date information about the status of an import can be found on our Canadian Customers page (https://www.aztecharmory.com/canadia...mers-i-58.html)

Any word on the June 3rd import?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Any word on the June 3rd import?
    I just got a shipping notice today
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets