Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just joined here to ask you guys about shipping notices. When did you last have contact with Aztech, and when did they ask for your PAL number?

I have a non restricted Mossberg shotgun on order in the June 10 / July 22 import. Got my confirmation of order and payment back in June. I asked Darius when he wants my PAL number at the time of order and he said he’d get it at time of shipping. I’ve heard zilch. I’ve messaged him (26th of July) and heard nothing. I obviously realize there are some difficult circumstances for them these days, but to have over $1000 of a customers money and give ZERO info to them is unacceptable. A two minute phone call or email would clear things up pretty easily, and I doubt they have so many things on this import that they can’t get back to me in a two week timeframe.

I’ve heard nothing but positive feedback on Darius and Aztech, and would like to be able to add my own, but the lack of communication is not confidence inspiring. I emailed again last night, and will call if I don’t hear back soon.
    Last edited by Redthies; 08-08-2019 at 09:08 AM.