Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dx91 View Post
    Any update now?

Thanks
    No update today. We are hoping to have something from them next week or the week after at the latest.
    thanks.
    Sometimes.... It is a Matter of Need

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Ann View Post
    No update today. We are hoping to have something from them next week or the week after at the latest.
    thanks.

I've been pacing back and forth since October in anticipation of this shipment... Worn a track in the floor already... I may have a firearms addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by ain View Post
    I've been pacing back and forth since October in anticipation of this shipment... Worn a track in the floor already... I may have a firearms addiction.
    I hear you. I really hope the export gets cleared soon. Patiently waiting for almost 4 months to finish my builds.

Quote Originally Posted by anoxia View Post
    I hear you. I really hope the export gets cleared soon. Patiently waiting for almost 4 months to finish my builds.
    Their website says they are hopeful it'll be released on the 22nd. Here's hoping to that.

Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    Their website says they are hopeful it'll be released on the 22nd. Here's hoping to that.
    No, it doesnt say that.
    The next export is scheduled for feb.22 if they get the permits released. Something tells me if all permits for feb.22nd get released the previous import will come along too. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnie2018 View Post
    No, it doesnt say that.
    The next export is scheduled for feb.22 if they get the permits released. Something tells me if all permits for feb.22nd get released the previous import will come along too. Just my 2 cents.
    No shit. Why would you think they'd put the date of 22nd if they weren't hopeful.

lol.