Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Jamie! I don’t think I have an online account with them, unless you can get there with your order number? I’ll take a look though.

Nothing coming up there for me. I’ll pick up the phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Jamie! I don’t think I have an online account with them, unless you can get there with your order number? I’ll take a look though.

Nothing coming up there for me. I’ll pick up the phone...
    If you go through the "create an account" option and use the same e-mail address you used when you placed the initial order it'll create your account automatically and all your past orders will show up in there https://www.aztecharmory.com/create_account.php

If for some reason it doesn't send them an e-mail with your order number and they will move it into your "new" account.

-Jamie M.

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    If you go through the "create an account" option and use the same e-mail address you used when you placed the initial order it'll create your account automatically and all your past orders will show up in there https://www.aztecharmory.com/create_account.php

If for some reason it doesn't send them an e-mail with your order number and they will move it into your "new" account.

-Jamie M.

I tried going in with my email and it showed “we have no record of this email”.

Edit: I created an account, but there is no way to enter an order number, and it hasn’t correlated that order number with my email. Still in limbo...
    Last edited by Redthies; 08-08-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    I created an account, but there is no way to enter an order number, and it hasn’t correlated that order number with my email. Still in limbo...
    Funky. It worked for me, sucks it didn't work for you

-Jamie M.