Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Did you actually READ my post? I clearly stated that I realize I’m not their only customer. I also stated that I contacted Darius on the 26th of July. That’s 13 days ago. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect a reply in that time. I’m just asking the guys who received shipping notices what the process was.

My intent is not to stir up issues or badmouth Aztech. I also ordered from them because of how easy they were to deal with and they are local to me as I’m in Penticton often. I just want some info on where my $1000+ is. I’m sure there will be a happy outcome, but my purchase is for hunting, and the season is closing in rapidly and I need to find another option if they cannot provide what I paid for in the very near future.
    How about calling? Or quickly emailing them again? Only they are going to give you the answer you are looking for. I had to do that with another business. It appeared that some emails, got lost in a junk folder. I purchased something in June, they took my money. But dealing with them before, there situations out of their control. And things take time, so normally if you need something quick, Importing might not be the best option. Due to too many factors.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    How about calling? Or quickly emailing them again? Only they are going to give you the answer you are looking for. I had to do that with another business. It appeared that some emails, got lost in a junk folder. I purchased something in June, they took my money. But dealing with them before, there situations out of their control. And things take time, so normally if you need something quick, Importing might not be the best option. Due to too many factors.
    I’ve called. Their phone number has been removed from the website header and the contact page. I tried Darius’ cell number and got a female voice generic message. I’m officially VERY nervous about where my money is.

I only imported as a last resort, as after contacting multiple retailers in Canada and them contacting Mossbergs distributors, nobody could get the model I want. Darius said “no problem”.

I’ve now called twice, emailed twice and text messaged. All within the last 13 days. All very polite messages. If I don’t hear anything in the next couple of days, I’m going to have to consider my options...

I did get an automated reply to creating an account though.

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    I’ve called. Their phone number has been removed from the website header and the contact page. I tried Darius’ cell number and got a female voice generic message. I’m officially VERY nervous about where my money is.

I only imported as a last resort, as after contacting multiple retailers in Canada and them contacting Mossbergs distributors, nobody could get the model I want. Darius said “no problem”.

I’ve now called twice, emailed twice and text messaged. All within the last 13 days. All very polite messages. If I don’t hear anything in the next couple of days, I’m going to have to consider my options...

I did get an automated reply to creating an account though.
    I highly doubt they took your money and ran away. I wouldn't worry yet. Maybe they just want to be alone at this time. They did have a family emergency recently. Many people just drop everything for family. Maybe the emergency resulted in a loss of a loved one. So probably why they removed the phone number, or not answering the phone.Who knows. Be patient. I'm sure they make it right. But like I said, this is the gamble of importing. Doesn't always go 100%.