Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I get that Rob. I’m currently dealing with a parent with less than 2 weeks to live according to his doctor. We all handle things differently. Some throw themselves into their work, others cry in a dark room. There is no right or wrong answer. I’m also not assuming they took my money and ran. I don’t get that vibe from them at all. I do however run my own business, and if I were the dark room type, I would get one of my staff to handle emails, or set aside an hours day to deal with them. Your business will be around longer than the emergency hopefully.

As I’ve said before, I’m sure they are not out to get me, but my hunting season hinges greatly on receiving what I ordered from them (or something similar) in the next two weeks. IF my order is one of the ones that was held up by State Dept, and is now held up by their suspension, I NEED to know. All I’m looking for is an “it’s here and shipping tomorrow”, or an “it’s not here and won’t be for the foreseeable future” type of email so I can make other arrangements.

I realize I’m new here, but all I was asking for is info on how they processed the other members orders, and it would be also nice to know if the three guys who posted that theirs had shipped were complete firearms or just parts. I don’t like how you (Rob M) seem to think I’m vilifying Aztech and unsympathetic to their current situation. For the THIRD TIME, that’s not my intention. I’m just looking for some answers...
    Last edited by Redthies; 08-08-2019 at 04:39 PM.