Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast
    Anyone get any shipping notices for any of their imports or parts?

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by tcost View Post
    Anyone get any shipping notices for any of their imports or parts?
    I just logged on and my status shows shipped. They were also nice enough to have me ship it to another location. Which wasn't a problem. Some places will be like NO we only ship to the address on the CC. I figure since paid for shipping, that Id have it shipped to the person that gonna refinish my barrel. Saves me a few dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    I just logged on and my status shows shipped. They were also nice enough to have me ship it to another location. Which wasn't a problem. Some places will be like NO we only ship to the address on the CC. I figure since paid for shipping, that Id have it shipped to the person that gonna refinish my barrel. Saves me a few dollars.
    Looks like mine shipped on Nov 2nd. They did the same for me. As long as it's not an item that requires a PAL, they will ship it to another location.

Right on. Mines looks to be the same. Picked up from Aztec today.

>For those of you who are still waiting for firearms coming from the US, the permit has been approved and we are in the process of importing the firearms! Once the import lands, the NR firearms will be sent off right away, and the transfers started for the restricted firearms. We cannot start the transfer until the firearms arrive in Canada. Once the transfer is approved your firearm will be sent off to you with tracking information sent via email!

Nice the 5 month wait is finally over
    Glad to see ill finally get my gun and I hope everything returns to normal for you guys, i don't think anyone will ever beat your pricing and service for imports and even with the wait im still a happy customer

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Lee3444

DariusE (11-14-2019)

Howdy folks!

The following import is scheduled for February 24th. The cutoff date for that shipment is January 13th. So get those late Christmas stocking stuffers, valentines day gifts, and most importantly something for yourself! You deserve it after the holidays!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by DariusE View Post
    Howdy folks!

The following import is scheduled for February 24th. The cutoff date for that shipment is January 13th. So get those late Christmas stocking stuffers, valentines day gifts, and most importantly something for yourself! You deserve it after the holidays!

Cheers!
    Were all the fake suppressors removed from the website? https://www.aztecharmory.com/advance...splay+Silencer

Not a firearm or ammunition, doesn't fall under ITAR...

-Jamie M.

Quote Originally Posted by DariusE View Post
    Howdy folks!

Cheers!
    Good stuff, I have a few things I could use
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

RobertMcC
    Thanks Aztech for getting me the barrel.

Hebrew hammer is slowly getting restored.

11. The Following User Liked This Post By RobertMcC

lone-wolf (12-03-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Were all the fake suppressors removed from the website? https://www.aztecharmory.com/advance...splay+Silencer

Not a firearm or ammunition, doesn't fall under ITAR...

-Jamie M.
    Wild guess, but the RCMP have been poking at everything with the appropriate thread size using a very big stick for several weeks.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.