Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Yes but the RCMP have decided to make their own laws about 80 receivers. The ones being sold were not registered.

Do I care? No but I am interested to see what happens next.
    there is not requirement for a polymer 80 pistol part to be registered as it is only a plastic shell

Thanks so much Aztech. Everyone else, and I mean EVERYONE, said it wasn't possible. Thank you.

40mm_m203_long_barrel_LMT_sm.jpg

-Jamie M.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By toysareforboys

Hidyn (08-17-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Sorry didn't work out. But sounds like things are getting back on track. I got a couple emails from them today.
    It’s all good. I ended up getting a better variant of what I originally ordered locally, which will get me through my planned hunts, and just made another order from Aztech tonight for a different barrel for it. In the end, it’s costing me a couple of hundred more, but I’m ending up with a better firearm with multiple barrels.

Darius has been very timely with emails over the past week, so hopefully they are on the upswing now!

Quote Originally Posted by srdiver View Post
    there is not requirement for a polymer 80 pistol part to be registered as it is only a plastic shell
    According to the firearms act you are right. . The RCMP's website, no.

RobertMcC
    According to the firearms act you are right. . The RCMP's website, no.
    RCMP been proven time over time, to not even know the laws they are suppose to enforce. Seems like Its whatever the "interpretation is"

Poly 80% only had to be registered once they were completed and ready to be used.

I'm aware of what the firearms act says. Like I said I am interested to see what they do with the situation because they have their own interpretation that is on their website for everyone to read.

RobertMcC
    I'm aware of what the firearms act says. Like I said I am interested to see what they do with the situation because they have their own interpretation that is on their website for everyone to read.
    I think we clouded this thread enough. Lets start a new one, for these questions. I'm sure Aztech would appreciate it.

The RCMP renewed someone's licence on accident and that individual bought some p80s and was busted.

This is according to a French article. Wonder whats gonna happen now.
    I found this one in English: https://www.gangsterismout.com/2019/...polymer80.html

So an individual bought poly80s during the short time they were not registered and allowed in (if memory serves me right) then made complete unregistered firearms out of them. How is it Aztech's fault???

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnie2018 View Post
    I found this one in English: https://www.gangsterismout.com/2019/...polymer80.html

So an individual bought poly80s during the short time they were not registered and allowed in (if memory serves me right) then made complete unregistered firearms out of them. How is it Aztech's fault???
    There was 2 threads, the clueless owner of that site posted here. Then he ended up asking to be banned.

RobertMcC
    They're not having any luck. Posted that their house, was broken into. Truck stolen and family firearms stolen.