Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast
    RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by DariusE View Post
    For those of you who are looking for status updates on the import, or when the next import might happen please check out Canadian Customers page.

This is where we post the most up to date information, and if it has not changed since you last checked it we do not have any more information to post. The unfortunate side of dealing with the government is that they are rather slow at getting things done. We appreciate your patience.

I will always do my best to keep our customers informed and updated as the cogs move forward!

Cheers!
    Your Canadian Customer page, doesn't have any dates or updates on the status of the pending imports. Just whats currently going on with your business. Leaving us emailing you and asking whats going on with the import.

Aztech Armory

12:24 PM (42 minutes ago)

to me

Hello Robert,

The import will likely be mid to late October, we are awaiting our permits being released.

Hello,

The Canadian Customers page is where we post the most up to date information about the status of imports. If we have no new information we do not post anything new. Any customer is more than welcome to email us at anytime and I will gladly get you the most up to date information about your order.

We do not have a set date on when the import will land to post, so we do not post a date. Until we can confirm with certainty the information we do not post it on our Canadian Customers page.

Cheers

For those of you who have been waiting patiently for your products, the import date is now set for October 29th. If you have items on permit, we will have your orders shipping that week.

Orders placed as of October 10th will not be shipped directly from the US. The next scheduled import date will be December 30, 2019. The order cutoff for this shipment is November 15th.

For those of you who have items shipping directly from the US under the ITAR exemption. We are sending those out as they are ready. Many of you have already received tracking details.

For those of you who are still waiting for firearms coming from the US, we have permits in progress with an alternate Importer and at this time we are waiting for government approvals. Once permits are approved and the import is complete, your firearm will be shipped to you via Canada Post

Cheers!
    -Aztech Team

....we have suspended the sale of firearms and ammunition until further notice....

So you are out of business?
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    ....we have suspended the sale of firearms and ammunition until further notice....

So you are out of business?
    They're not out of business or hope not. Just the whole investigation on the 80% Poly Glocks, The RCMP suspended their license, and probably having a heck of a time securing another importer/exporter.

I tried them again for a part that they said was “no problem”, and I said to myself “everyone deserves a second chance”. Yesterday I got an email saying “sorry, your part is unavailable, but maybe we can get it for Dec 30th”. I paid in advance for the part in AUGUST. They only send me an “it’s on backorder” excuse on the day it’s supposed to import? That’s frustrating. Other options could have been explored.

Darius, I’d be happy to hear your side of this, and if you are still planning to try and stay in business, it might be worth while for you to respond to this issue openly!
    Last edited by Redthies; 10-29-2019 at 04:56 PM.

RobertMcC
    Darius did the 29th Import come in?
    Last edited by RobertMcC; 10-29-2019 at 05:20 PM.

So I got a call from Marshall, who like everyone else at Aztech was great to talk to once you get to that point. We are trying to work out a way to get this piece to me in a reasonable timeframe. I hate being the squeaky wheel, but after the lack of response on the first go round, I wasn’t taking any chances.

Stay tuned for updates...
    Last edited by Redthies; 10-29-2019 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Updated info

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Darius did the 29th Import come in?
    Per Marshal today: “Darius is on holidays”. He said they crossed into Canada today and would spend the next few days packing up and shipping out.

Are you able to get Kidd 10/22 trigger groups?
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets