Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    https://www.aztecharmory.com/canadia...mers-i-58.html

Kind of sucks, got a big order on the next import cycle, and other parts being imported else where right now. Hopefully gets resolved soon.
    I don't get it. The cut off for Jan 2 import was November 5, 2018. The shut down happened on the 22nd of december. How could AA not receive approved licences for export by then? IRG received theirs on the 21st with cut off November 15th.

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnie2018 View Post
    I don't get it. The cut off for Jan 2 import was November 5, 2018. The shut down happened on the 22nd of december. How could AA not receive approved licences for export by then? IRG received theirs on the 21st with cut off November 15th.
    Our permit application was flagged because there were two 33rd/10rd pistol magazines listed on the PO. You might wonder why this would flag it… and for good reason… Anything “over” 33 rounds has been disallowed by the State Dept for a few years now, but we have been exporting 33rd pistol mags on a regular basis up until now.

We talked to the State Dept agent handling our application and he told us he was waiting for his manager’s decision on the magazines to release the permit when the shutdown was initiated. Ironically our agent is still working but the management and admin staff are furloughed so nothing is happening now. We have been in contact with him and expect the permit to be released as soon as they are operational.

Trust me when I say we feel your pain… and know that we will do everything logistically possible to complete the shipment as quickly as we can once we have the permit in hand.
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Our permit application was flagged because there were two 33rd/10rd pistol magazines listed on the PO. You might wonder why this would flag it… and for good reason… Anything “over” 33 rounds has been disallowed by the State Dept for a few years now, but we have been exporting 33rd pistol mags on a regular basis up until now.

We talked to the State Dept agent handling our application and he told us he was waiting for his manager’s decision on the magazines to release the permit when the shutdown was initiated. Ironically our agent is still working but the management and admin staff are furloughed so nothing is happening now. We have been in contact with him and expect the permit to be released as soon as they are operational.

Trust me when I say we feel your pain… and know that we will do everything logistically possible to complete the shipment as quickly as we can once we have the permit in hand.

Hi Marshall,

I thought you were long gone enjoying the desert sun of Arizona and away from business for good. Welcome back!

Hopefully, now that the government has been reopened for 3 weeks there will be enough time for your export permits to be released.

As you are all probably aware by now, the US Govt shutdown was lifted on Friday January 25th. We have all our permits in process and we hope to have them approved quickly. I imagine there may be a backlog after 5 weeks of no one able to submit an application.
    Since we have permits pending from our November, January and February exports, we are hoping they will all be released soon we can get your products to you, and continue business as usual!
    Again, your patience is appreciated and does not go unnoticed!
    Sometimes.... It is a Matter of Need

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Ann View Post
    As you are all probably aware by now, the US Govt shutdown was lifted on Friday January 25th. We have all our permits in process and we hope to have them approved quickly. I imagine there may be a backlog after 5 weeks of no one able to submit an application.
    Since we have permits pending from our November, January and February exports, we are hoping they will all be released soon we can get your products to you, and continue business as usual!
    Again, your patience is appreciated and does not go unnoticed!

Any update now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dx91 View Post
    Any update now?

Thanks
    No update today. We are hoping to have something from them next week or the week after at the latest.
    thanks.

any progress on the 458 socom from buffalo bore

www.aztecharmory.ca
    [QUOTE=Gunnie2018;665838]Hi Marshall,

I thought you were long gone enjoying the desert sun of Arizona and away from business for good. Welcome back!

Hopefully, now that the government has been reopened for 3 weeks there will be enough time for your export permits to be released.[/QUOTE

Nope... you can't get rid of me that easy! I'm still around, but focusing on setting up new suppliers and staying on top of the compliance issues among other things. And yes, hopefully permits are released soon. I talked to the agent at State who is handling three of our applications and he indicated that the backlog is immense, but they are doing their best to get them all approved.
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    any progress on the 458 socom from buffalo bore
    Nothing yet from Buffalo Bore. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Ann View Post
    No update today. We are hoping to have something from them next week or the week after at the latest.
    thanks.

I've been pacing back and forth since October in anticipation of this shipment... Worn a track in the floor already... I may have a firearms addiction.