Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shadow Systems Releases Multi-Role MR918 9mm Pistol

Can you get these pistols into Canada?

http://soldiersystems.net/2019/01/20...18-9mm-pistol/

not sure why you want another C$2000 Glock?

Quote Originally Posted by srdiver View Post
    not sure why you want another C$2000 Glock?
    Guess you cant read.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    Guess you cant read.
    I can
    Shadow Systems, a US-based manufacturer of custom Glock pistols and Glock compatible parts and accessories, is proud to announce the release of their first proprietary pistol design, the MR918.

Kudo to a new firearm maker but truth be told really what are they bringing to the table that isn't already there?

It says that it's a new design developed by the company. Maybe it will turn out to be the worlds greatest new pistol?

I don't know anything about this company but if the guy wants to order one, I know that I don't have a problem with it.
    "You can break the surgical procedure of removing an appendix down into about 30-35 individual steps – each of which is not overly complicated or beyond an enthusiastic amateur."

-Survival and Austere Medicine, 3rd ed.

Kudo to a new firearm maker but truth be told really what are they bringing to the table that isn't already there?
    Yeah, Colt made revolver and semi (1911). Nobody has really brought anything new to the table. CZ shouldn’t have even opened up shop. Or Dan Wilson, Kimber, etc.

I can
    Shadow Systems, a US-based manufacturer of custom Glock pistols and Glock compatible parts and accessories, is proud to announce the release of their first proprietary pistol design, the MR918.

I guess you just have trouble comprehending what you're reading.

In particular, the frame features a new approach to interchangeable backstraps, called the NPOA system for “Natural Point of Aim.” Shadow ignored the conventional “small, medium, and large” approach and opted for backstraps that fundamentally change the bore orientation of the pistol. Included with the pistol is a high, neutral, and low backstrap; each backstrap’s name corresponds to how it orients the muzzle relative to the shooter’s hand.

Surprisingly, the pistols feature reasonable price points in the $799-999 range.

I'd be interested in one.

ummm
    Hudson 9

personally I would be more interested in a Z9 Modular over the MR918 (which by the way really really really looks like a Glock and isn't all that modular) btw being able to change the backstrap - nothing new there.

Cool, first person to go on my ignore list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast