Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zulu View Post
    Every time we shoot it's 20$?
    Yes, if you are not a CHAS member, the guest fee is $20/day for an Adult. Minors, must be accompanied by an adult member and shoot free. This covers insurance and range maintenance.

Cheers!

Canadian ForcesGOC Supreme commander zulu's Avatar
    Okay thanks, still interested

8 visits and you have paid the same as a membership

Even though I don't have anything considered to be Long-Range Precision, I think some of this might help me wring the most out of both my bolt guns, and maybe even my M14 past 250 yards
    Yes, you can fix stupid, but the stupid folks have passed laws against it. - FallisCowboy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gilabca View Post
    8 visits and you have paid the same as a membership
    Yes, you did the math well. The idea of allowing guests is exactly that....occasional guests. Since our membership does not currently have a cap, if you are a local resident we would rather have you join, as a member. I also understand that many of the other local ranges do not allow guests at all.

Cheers!

EM Precision Rifles stevesummit's Avatar
    This will be the start of the long range club season . I would like to run three classes on reloading starting with a basics courses and moving up the ladder to an advanced course suited to loading for long range shooting . So next Saturday at 10 am I have room for 6-8 people to attend a reloading basics session for the start of the long range club for CHAS. now this course will be to cover the basics and more or less just to show what equipment you will be looking at and how to get started . It will be held in my garage (yes it heated ).

Anyone interested please pm me so I know that you plan to attend . You will require a note book ,pen and a lawn chair . This will be free to everyone that attends .

I want to make sure that everyone is started in the proper direction with their loading before the season starts and can take advantage of this club and the knowledge that will be present at these shoots .
    Come check out our new website ! Click the link at the top of the page for Zombie Supply Canada

Also stop by our face book page and see what's new
    Don't forget all members get a GOC discount
    www.zombiesupplycanada.ca

Canadian ForcesGOC Supreme commander zulu's Avatar
    Sounds like an awesome first step

Quote Originally Posted by stevesummit View Post
    This will be the start of the long range club season . I would like to run three classes on reloading starting with a basics courses and moving up the ladder to an advanced course suited to loading for long range shooting . So next Saturday at 10 am I have room for 6-8 people to attend a reloading basics session for the start of the long range club for CHAS. now this course will be to cover the basics and more or less just to show what equipment you will be looking at and how to get started . It will be held in my garage (yes it heated ).

Anyone interested please pm me so I know that you plan to attend . You will require a note book ,pen and a lawn chair . This will be free to everyone that attends .

I want to make sure that everyone is started in the proper direction with their loading before the season starts and can take advantage of this club and the knowledge that will be present at these shoots .
    WTF!? Wed nights and Sat mornings are the only times of the week I can't shift around with some notice. Great idea to start off with, hope you get a packed garage.

You mean I gotta wake up early on a SATURDAY? IN WINTER? That's a complete contravention of hibernation!
    Yes, you can fix stupid, but the stupid folks have passed laws against it. - FallisCowboy

10. The Following User Liked This Post By Grizz Axxemann

Edenchef (02-04-2015)

Oh Steve! I just saw this. I'll keep an eye out for the next meet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast