Slam Fire Radio - Episode 100

Welcome to episode One Hundred! That's right, it's finally here and it's a great one. Well, we had fun recording it anyway. We start off with our typical banter and then dive into an overstuffed mailbag reading fantastic emails from our awesome listeners. Thanks for listening and making this all possible!

Direct download link: Episode 100 (right click, "save as..." to download or just click to listen online)

http://www.slamfireradio.com/episodes/SFR100.mp3

Be sure to visit "Slam Fire Radio" on the Crusader Podcast Network.

Thanks for listening!

Hurrah! An integer episode!

3. The Following User Liked This Post By tenexx

mmatt (03-25-2015)

100!

Great episode fellas, and congratulations! I was disappointed when CRR ended but you guys picked up the torch (took it and ran).

Trevor, the way you handled that situation with the shady dealer makes me proud to be a gun owner. That guy is doing us no favours. As much as I hate the fact that simple possession of a firearm is a criminal offence, that dealer was putting the customer in jeopardy and giving all of us a bad name. All he is doing is potentially giving the antis another notch in their belt to use to ratchet up gun control when all he needed to do was nudge him towards getting his PAL.

The guy who wrote in (Ross?) about the differences between the NFA and CSSA, while I agree two different approaches need to complement each other or at least not throw each other under the bus, I think there is a gross misconception out there about the CSSA's aims (see what I did there). There is no doubt the CSSA's strategy and tactics are different from the NFA's, but make no mistake about their end game. They started out as a handgun organization. I've heard Tony Bernardo talk about CCW as a goal. But with their few steps at a time approach to change, CCW is simply further down the list.

Anyway, congratulations again and here's to the next 100 episodes!

Doug
    Make the Afghanistan War Memorial publicly accessible https://afghanistanwarmemorial.ca/
    Don't let the public forget about #LAVSCAM https://lavscam.info

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Doug_M

Laramie Longhorn (04-01-2015)

Yeah, I think the guy who wrote in complaining about the CSSA only being about sports has no clue what he's talking about.

The CSSA re-wrote the explosive act so you can buy and shoot at targets that explode.

Which sport is it that requires explosive targets again?

Trap, Skeet, Hunting, Biathlon, F Class, PPC, IPSC, Service Conditions, IDPA?

Oh, that's right. None of them!

They think Tony B, Mike D, John Evers, and Peter Dawson are not in favour of concealed carry?

Wake up dude. I think it is time you had a CSSA person on the podcast to even out a lot of the misconceptions that are being spread around.

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By #00BUCK

3MTA3 (03-27-2015), mmatt (03-27-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by #00BUCK View Post

They think Tony B, Mike D, John Evers, and Peter Dawson are not in favour of concealed carry?
    As I recall, Peter Dawson may not have open carried in Utah but he did have Utah and New Hampshire CCW Permits.

Quote Originally Posted by tenexx View Post
    As I recall, Peter Dawson may not have open carried in Utah but he did have Utah and New Hampshire CCW Permits.
    Zing!

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorF View Post
    Awesome!
    Like .44 muzzle blasts?