Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Recently enrolled in this forum. Since this thread is about movie guns and bullets I have a pet peeve. Why do some automatics not 10cycle when firing and 20 not leave any empty cases when firing, especially the automatics.

And why isn’t anyone shooting a gun in an enclosed space (save for Archer) getting deafened and developing debilitating long term hearing issues?
    SchrŲdinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Mark-II

Sabio (11-18-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    And why isnít anyone shooting a gun in an enclosed space (save for Archer) getting deafened and developing debilitating long term hearing issues?
    "WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! CAN YOU PLEASE SPEAK UP?!"

Quote Originally Posted by 2002Hummer View Post
    Recently enrolled in this forum. Since this thread is about movie guns and bullets I have a pet peeve. Why do some automatics not 10cycle when firing and 20 not leave any empty cases when firing, especially the automatics.
    it's called Movie Magic. All that stuff is edited out. It wouldn't do for any of the movie stars to slip on a shell casing or break a nail from getting hit by flying brass.

The stunt double do all the work and they slip them in the actual scene and paint the face of the stars on it.

Any training they do is so they move correctly so it seems realistic and not to do the actual stunts themselves.
    Memeber of CSSA, OFAH

More Shooting! Less Posting!

And why isn’t anyone shooting a gun in an enclosed space (save for Archer) getting deafened and developing debilitating long term hearing issues?
    One of the best things about Archer is his debilitating tinnitus.

7. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Grimlock

Dewey Cox (11-18-2019), Mark-II (11-18-2019)

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002Hummer View Post
    Probably has to do more with the budget. Have to rent the guns, gotta pay people to train them, extra safety team, etc. When its easier just to CGI muzzle blast and noise.

And why isnít anyone shooting a gun in an enclosed space (save for Archer) getting deafened and developing debilitating long term hearing issues?
    Remember a scene from the series '24' with Jack Bauer (Keifer). Shooting an AK in a basement then casually answering his cell phone talking normally... I lost it. He would have blood coming out of his ears.
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
    Remember a scene from the series '24' with Jack Bauer (Keifer). Shooting an AK in a basement then casually answering his cell phone talking normally... I lost it. He would have blood coming out of his ears.
    Speaking of Jack Bauer. Dad actually did a security detail for him, since hes a signer as well.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516