Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where's the 410 @?

After having conquered the S&J May promotional giveaway, I'm now having to expand to a new caliber. Only having done minimal looking before, I've got no idea where to look for some .410. Any suggestions?

It's everywhere around here. Even Walmart had copious amounts the other day. They like to charge for it though. Trap rounds are almost double the cost of 12 gauge. Expect to pay anywhere from $15 - $19 for a box of lead birdshot.

Quote Originally Posted by CaperJim View Post
    After having conquered the S&J May promotional giveaway, I'm now having to expand to a new caliber. Only having done minimal looking before, I've got no idea where to look for some .410. Any suggestions?
    Check the top! Congrats btw.

https://www.ammosupply.ca/shop/189/

http://www.theammosource.com/index.p...15a7f203cd7665

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Popped in to CT today to see about 12, 410, and 22. The 12 was the usual Winchester value pack. Having never shopped for 410 before I was really surprised they're $1 a piece. They actually had a pile of 22 in, but at $65 for 500 I had to pass. "No limit though!" - bah!

Maybe Wally will have some cheap(er) 410 in stock

Too bad ammosupply only has #8's.. I like to have a bit more punch for blasting targets

Too bad ammosupply only has #8's.. I like to have a bit more punch for blasting targets
    I keep #4 and #6 Federal Game Loads on hand for chickens. Slip in a #4 when you need a hair extra reach.

I'll soon need to be less picky. Once that prize of mine arrives the itchy finger will start

I was really surprised they're $1 a piece.
    Hopefully that's an after tax price? I usually pay about $17/box pre-Manitoba NDP sales gouge for the Federal stuff. Though I guess it'll go up with the crappy dollar....

Ya, after tax. But the 12ga after tax is 40.

I wonder how many 410 I'd have to reload until the gear paid for itself lol. WalMart after a bbq steak in a few moments. I'll have some shells tonight I hope

Popped in to CT today to see about 12, 410, and 22. The 12 was the usual Winchester value pack. Having never shopped for 410 before I was really surprised they're $1 a piece. They actually had a pile of 22 in, but at $65 for 500 I had to pass. "No limit though!" - bah!

Maybe Wally will have some cheap(er) 410 in stock
    Holy smokes !.... 65 bucks for a 500 brick of 22lr ; what brand of ammo was it ?
    " Better To Fight For Something , Than Live For Nothing " ; " When In Doubt....ATTACK ".......Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast