For people who have yet to take the CFSC/CRFSC

There's this app called Gun Test Canada on android, might want to check it out

Canada Firearms Test

Quote Originally Posted by shahbaby View Post
    There's this app called Gun Test Canada on android, might want to check it out
    I have tried to find it, but didn't succeed. Instead I found "Canada Firearms Test" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...es.crfsc&hl=en

I used this app and successfully passed my exam. Double thumbs up! I highly recommend this app for everyone.

I found both apps, exactly as each of you have them typed...

One for $1.19 and the second for $1.99...
    "One more time into the fray, to the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. LIVE and DIE on this day!"

Hey Guys, even though I passed the test quite long ago and have been waiting my paperwork to be processed by RCMP already, just decided to update the thread:
    for those who like free online versions of PAL/RPAL practice tests my wife (she, btw, passed the test yesterday) found http://crfsc.safetyquizz.com/ - there were quite good and helpful quizzess. On a plus side - no registration needed. Minuses: limited amount of questions and minor rendering issues in Safari spotted.

Did the test twice as some provinces do not recognize that you passed the test in another province.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenwp View Post
    Did the test twice as some provinces do not recognize that you passed the test in another province.
    That doesn't sound right

I argued for 3 years over it also. They said that passing the test didn't mean I understood the course. So I had to take the course and write the test again so that I could go hunting with the guns I already owned.