Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just join EESA. $180 and that includes your membership with CSSA. There is an initiation fee and work hour requirement though.

Its near Alymer, Ontario
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Seems like the issue here is the GTA, haha.

Well, looks like I'll just suck it up and drive for now, and move further out of the city when I can. Well, that was my plan before I got my PAL, anyways! (Extreme dislike for cities!)

Thanks for the responses!

Toronto Capital of the Workers Paradise!!!
    Also check out the Waterford Gun Club. Just south of Brantford. Inexpensive and friendly, indoor/outdoor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric O'Shea View Post
    Also check out the Waterford Gun Club. Just south of Brantford. Inexpensive and friendly, indoor/outdoor.
    That's where I ended up buying my membership, hah!

Dont mean to hyjack the thread but I am looking for a Shotgun and 22 range in the GTA any recommendations? I just moved to the GTA from the East and finding google searches to be very poor to find a club that will take in a new guy

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    i started buying restricted firearms + my first FAL years ago. i bought as a 'collector' as i did not belong to a club. was lucky to have been grandfathered into my prohibited class when the laws took a turn for the chits.
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

Quote Originally Posted by thePLANEfxr View Post
    Dont mean to hyjack the thread but I am looking for a Shotgun and 22 range in the GTA any recommendations? I just moved to the GTA from the East and finding google searches to be very poor to find a club that will take in a new guy
    Well, lets just say I need to drive 2 hours to get to my club for a reason, haha! All the GTA ranges are $600+ (From what I've seen), and for most of them you need a member to sponsor you. I went for Waterford, it's out west, just south of Brantford. $126 or so for a yearly membership, they've got everything you could need. Indoor range, trap, skeet, archery, and outdoor 185m.

You must have your restricted PAL to purchase. You CAN purchase, but your ATT will only allow travel to your residence. You will not be issued an ATT for any other reason as a sport shooting person without belonging to a club in good standing. If you have friends involved as well you may consider belonging to different clubs. This will enable you to have access to visitor priveledges we used to have before the new ATT rules were implemented. Multiple ATT will need to be applied for. Fees for my club are $240 yearly plus the membership to the CSSA.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123