Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by OverKill View Post
    For people like me who already have many (I have 8) Gen3 Pmags, will you be selling the internal block piece separately so I can get rid of my rivet and use these instead?

And before anyone asks, the fact that these new mags can be disassembled is awesome. During dis-assembly you'll have all the parts separated, and therefore the magazine body by itself. If I were to purchase 8 of the internal block pieces (assuming they're available separately), I'd have to remove the rivets in my existing mag bodies, thereby making them exactly the same as the NEW mag bodies that already come with the insert (mine would have a hold where the rivet was obviously).

Finally (again assuming you can/will sell the internal blocks), does anyone see any legal issues with doing this to your existing mags??

Thanks,
    Battle Beaver
    I'm sure we can sell the blocks by themselves. Give me a few days to work out the price and get a page set up on our site. Once I have it figured out I'll post a link.
    I see no legal issue with this, but apparently it would be ill advised to transport the empty bodies... and for what it's worth I suggest you dispose of the original base plate retainers after you replace them with the blocks since without the retainer it would be virtually impossible to assemble the magazines as standard capacity "prohibited" devices.
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Marshall

Battle Beaver (08-19-2015)