Bam!!! Another new vid. SAP6 Shotgun Updates & Upgrades

Rod Giltaca, PAL Instructor
    Civil Advantage Firearms Training

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By CivilAdvantage

Gaidheal (09-03-2015), Zedbra (09-03-2015)

Nice update. Good to know that it's still problem free for you.

CivilAdvantage,

Do you find there are any centre of gravity shifts with the magazine fed shotty? How easy is it to field strip? Any concerns over what appears to be a smaller trigger guard?

-S.

Good video, as always. I'd probably fall into the group of people who'd rather have the 14" barrel as opposed to the 11.5", I'm liking the thought of this gun more and more.....

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Good video, as always. I'd probably fall into the group of people who'd rather have the 14" barrel as opposed to the 11.5", I'm liking the thought of this gun more and more.....
    I like the gun in most respects, and like having barrel options - but i just can't get over the no lock up thing. That's the only issue that keeps me from dropping cash on it right now, i just don't care for that and maybe it's just my bias from years of more traditional shotgun use.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Foxer

lone-wolf (09-03-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    I like the gun in most respects, and like having barrel options - but i just can't get over the no lock up thing. That's the only issue that keeps me from dropping cash on it right now, i just don't care for that and maybe it's just my bias from years of more traditional shotgun use.
    I hear you there, it'd certainly be a change from the 870. I like to put some backward pressure on the fore end as I shoot to speed up cycling. Would probably take some getting used to, but it's still a very intriguing gun.

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    I hear you there, it'd certainly be a change from the 870. I like to put some backward pressure on the fore end as I shoot to speed up cycling. Would probably take some getting used to, but it's still a very intriguing gun.
    Yes it is, and one doesn't want to dismiss 'new' just because it's unfamiliar. Still - i'm hung up on it a bit.

I'd go for the 14.5" barrel because the short one is too close to the end of the pump. Slip off the end and pull the trigger and you'd be missing some fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by adrielm View Post
    I'd go for the 14.5" barrel because the short one is too close to the end of the pump. Slip off the end and pull the trigger and you'd be missing some fingers.
    Yes, the short shorts do make me a tad nervous for my digits. I see a lot of guys installing that little guard/stop dealy on the pump to keep the hand from slipping forward, makes a lot of sense to me.