Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Southwestern British Columbia
    Posts
    216

    Bam!!! Another new vid. SAP6 Shotgun Updates & Upgrades

    Rod Giltaca, PAL Instructor
    Civil Advantage Firearms Training

  2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By CivilAdvantage

    Gaidheal (09-03-2015), Zedbra (09-03-2015)

  3. #2
    Senior Member Foxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    17,799
    Nice update. Good to know that it's still problem free for you.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    People's Republic of Albertastan
    Posts
    140
    CivilAdvantage,

    Do you find there are any centre of gravity shifts with the magazine fed shotty? How easy is it to field strip? Any concerns over what appears to be a smaller trigger guard?

    -S.

  5. #4
    Moderator kennymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    11,976
    Good video, as always. I'd probably fall into the group of people who'd rather have the 14" barrel as opposed to the 11.5", I'm liking the thought of this gun more and more.....

  6. #5
    Senior Member Foxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    17,799
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Good video, as always. I'd probably fall into the group of people who'd rather have the 14" barrel as opposed to the 11.5", I'm liking the thought of this gun more and more.....
    I like the gun in most respects, and like having barrel options - but i just can't get over the no lock up thing. That's the only issue that keeps me from dropping cash on it right now, i just don't care for that and maybe it's just my bias from years of more traditional shotgun use.

  7. The Following User Liked This Post By Foxer

    lone-wolf (09-03-2015)

  8. #6
    Moderator kennymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    11,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    I like the gun in most respects, and like having barrel options - but i just can't get over the no lock up thing. That's the only issue that keeps me from dropping cash on it right now, i just don't care for that and maybe it's just my bias from years of more traditional shotgun use.
    I hear you there, it'd certainly be a change from the 870. I like to put some backward pressure on the fore end as I shoot to speed up cycling. Would probably take some getting used to, but it's still a very intriguing gun.

  9. #7
    Senior Member Foxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    17,799
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    I hear you there, it'd certainly be a change from the 870. I like to put some backward pressure on the fore end as I shoot to speed up cycling. Would probably take some getting used to, but it's still a very intriguing gun.
    Yes it is, and one doesn't want to dismiss 'new' just because it's unfamiliar. Still - i'm hung up on it a bit.

  10. #8
    Senior Member adrielm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    447
    I'd go for the 14.5" barrel because the short one is too close to the end of the pump. Slip off the end and pull the trigger and you'd be missing some fingers.

  11. #9
    Moderator kennymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    11,976
    Quote Originally Posted by adrielm View Post
    I'd go for the 14.5" barrel because the short one is too close to the end of the pump. Slip off the end and pull the trigger and you'd be missing some fingers.
    Yes, the short shorts do make me a tad nervous for my digits. I see a lot of guys installing that little guard/stop dealy on the pump to keep the hand from slipping forward, makes a lot of sense to me.

Similar Threads

  1. Dagger Sap6 owners
    By Radix in forum Shotguns
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-27-2018, 09:55 PM
  2. Dagger SAP6 Review
    By adrielm in forum Hunting Gear Guy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2016, 04:59 PM
  3. SAP6 shotgun
    By robchar in forum Shotguns
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2015, 08:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •