Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsessed1 View Post
    Check out scope shield. Just ordered 3 off amazon to fit a 16-20" scope. Already have a couple of them for 10-13" scopes...best cover I have ever used...just make sure to order the correct size for your scope
    Wow, you resurrected an old thread.

I ended up with the "ScopeGuard" from eBay, pretty much identical to the "ScopeShield" brand. Fit my big Leopold Mark4 LR/T perfectly.

Battle Beaver
    http://www.youtube.com/battlebeaver
    ** Member CSSA, NSSF and NRA ** Why aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Beaver View Post
    Wow, you resurrected an old thread.

I ended up with the "ScopeGuard" from eBay, pretty much identical to the "ScopeShield" brand. Fit my big Leopold Mark4 LR/T perfectly.

Battle Beaver
    Thank You Battle Beaver. The ScopeGuard Alaska neoprene covers are indeed similar to the ScopeShield brand, as we produced the covers for ScopeShield for 8 years or so. The ScopeGuard Alaska covers do include the keeper loop detachable clip, not present on the other brand. Additionally ScopeGuard Alaska covers are available in ANY size and configuration on the ScopeGuard Alaska website, made to order for your scope at no additional charge to the standard stock sizes. Hope this is helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by ScopeGuard View Post
    Thank You Battle Beaver. The ScopeGuard Alaska neoprene covers are indeed similar to the ScopeShield brand, as we produced the covers for ScopeShield for 8 years or so. The ScopeGuard Alaska covers do include the keeper loop detachable clip, not present on the other brand. Additionally ScopeGuard Alaska covers are available in ANY size and configuration on the ScopeGuard Alaska website, made to order for your scope at no additional charge to the standard stock sizes. Hope this is helpful.
    I'm selling the scope mentioned when I started this thread back in 2015.

I couldn't find a cover to go over my new scope, a Vortex RAZOR HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 FFP. With the included 4" sun shade, and the Vortex Lens covers, the scope is just over 18" long. Even the XX and XXX-Large scope covers I could find online wouldn't fit a scope of 18+ inches.

Found ScopeGuard Alaska, based in Idaho USA. Scope covers are made from Neoprene, 2mm or 3mm, and custom made to your specifications. American made by US Army vets too!

I gave them specs for my scope, and it has been shipped. Should arrive next week sometime. I opted for the 3mm "Digital Gray" pattern.

Terry (the owner) has been great! Quickly and regularly responding to emails about my custom order. They also guarentee their covers for LIFE, if you're unhappy for ANY REASON they will refund your purchase.

If you're in the market for a custom neoprene cover for your scope, I don't think you can go wrong with these guys. And for $17.95 USD, I think it's a great deal for a CUSTOM cover.

http s://scopeguardalaska.com/

Battle Beaver
    http://www.youtube.com/battlebeaver
    ** Member CSSA, NSSF and NRA ** Why aren't you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12