Sent march 11
    Recieved march 19
    Initial processing April 19
    Issued May 2
    Recieved May 9

In total 50 days

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    أنا أحب البنادق

That's actually pretty good. Mine and my wifes PAL/RPAL arrived in NB on the 12th of April. May 16th and they said they are just starting with processing ones received the first week of April. As of now, it's not even showing up as started on line. Today is officially 5 weeks since they received it. I'm starting holidays on June 15th and hoping to have something back by then so I can spend lots of time in the range.

Quote Originally Posted by SW_MP20 View Post
    That's actually pretty good. Mine and my wifes PAL/RPAL arrived in NB on the 12th of April. May 16th and they said they are just starting with processing ones received the first week of April. As of now, it's not even showing up as started on line. Today is officially 5 weeks since they received it. I'm starting holidays on June 15th and hoping to have something back by then so I can spend lots of time in the range.
    I hear ya. Summer is here and the range is dry. Made a few trips out with my non-restricted rifles but really wanna get shooting with the pistols. Going this weekend to help volunteer time to do some range maintenance and repairs.

I’m on day 128 since they’ve had my RPAL application. Wish we all had more CFOS for this stuff. Can’t imagine how bad it’s going to be if that bill C-71 passes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteannerdy View Post
    I hear ya. Summer is here and the range is dry. Made a few trips out with my non-restricted rifles but really wanna get shooting with the pistols. Going this weekend to help volunteer time to do some range maintenance and repairs.

I’m on day 128 since they’ve had my RPAL application. Wish we all had more CFOS for this stuff. Can’t imagine how bad it’s going to be if that bill C-71 passes...

Don't even think that about C-71. I can't imagine have to wait 6 months for my license to go through. Been sitting here for 5 weeks now trying to decide between the H&K SFP9 or the S&W M&P 2.0 Not sure what I will have decided by the time it's approved or even what the range will have in stock by then.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by SW_MP20 View Post
    Don't even think that about C-71. I can't imagine have to wait 6 months for my license to go through. Been sitting here for 5 weeks now trying to decide between the H&K SFP9 or the S&W M&P 2.0 Not sure what I will have decided by the time it's approved or even what the range will have in stock by then.

Mike
    I myself already ordered a XDM 5.25 9mm and plan on getting a M&P 2.0 5” FDE 40 cal. Following up with a 1911, an AR15. Still reading/deciding how to go about the last two.

Just hoping things go through before summers toast and we can’t access the outdoor ranges anymore without freezing to death haha. I’d be more optimistic but when your 130 days into a 45day application. You just accept that it’ll get done when they have time. I know my CFO office has great people working there but I fear there’s not nearly enough of them for the current workload.

Just got charged on my CC and is in initial processing! Shouldn't be long now!

pretty good.
    Mine, they received it on 19th april. still nothing on line.

Hope this helps for anyone - Ontario RPAL

Here is my final update for Ontario

Mar 15 - Hear about new gun control bill coming - Decide to do my RPal (Have PAL already)
    Mar 18 - Complete restricted Pal course (Test needs to go for stamping)
    Mar 21 - Priority mailed application and photo to Miramichi
    Mar 23 - Delivered with signature (DAY 0)
    Mar 29 - Test Stamped and mailed back (date on test)
    April 03 - Test arrives back from stamping (Ontario)
    April 04 - Called to ask where to send in stamped test. Told application not in system. Given fax number (Day 12)
    April 23 - Called again to check about faxing, told not in system should be soon call in 2 weeks if not online (Day 31)
    April 25 - Shows up online, Credit Card Charged - Called and faxed/emailed in report (Day 33)
    April 26 - Emailed that form was added. Online changed to completed initial now in progress. (Day 34)
    April 27 - Called to ask if anything was needed. Told its waiting for photo scan. (Day 35)
    April 30 - Called again to ask status. Waiting for photo scan then CFO for approval (Day 38)
    May 02 - Called to ask status and if interview was ready. Was told this no longer is a requirement and they would contact me if needed. Lady was extremely helpful and explained/ answered a lot of questions. Current photo scans take 7-12 days generally but can be up to 2 weeks. After that it goes to CFO office of your province. Ontario has been quick but she mentioned they are getting busier (My guess has to do with clearing restricted transfers.) Sometimes that can be quick with no issues on application (few days) sometimes it can take up to 12 weeks. She recommended calling in 7 days to verify the photo scan was complete and hopefully license was issued. One interesting point she made, once the new card is approved that old one is no longer valid. So for that time she recommended not using the old card for anything or going shooting for those days while the new card is in the mail. (Day 40)
    May 04 - Called in to ask status. Still waiting for photo scan. (Day 42)
    May 08 - Called in to ask status at 4:30pm. Still waiting for photo scan told it can be 45 days at CFO office. (Day 46)
    May 09 - 7:30 am "Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued" (Day 47)
    May 10 - Called to ask for license number and expiry. Was told the application was approved but not mailed yet. (Day 48)
    May 14 - Called and told license had mailed. Got new PAL number and expiration. Called LGS to start transfers (Day 52)
    May 15 - License Arrives (Day 53)
    May 15 - Transfers Approved.
    May 17 - Pickup Restricted at post office
    May 22 - New license with ATTs arrives
    May 25 - Reg Papers Arrives - RANGE TIME

I'm on day 21 of my renewal, a few days ago note came from the mounties reminding me to renew and to disregard the note if I had already done so.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by coucou View Post
    pretty good.
    Mine, they received it on 19th april. still nothing on line.
    I called them this morning, they told me that my application is not opened ,not yet. told me to call them in 2 weeks.