Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    My wife's got tossed into the "indefinite wait" pile cause I forgot to put my signature on the part where I say I'm OK with her having guns. She finally called them, they explained what happened. She passed me the phone, they didn't even ask for my name or anything, just "Are you all right with her having firearms? Yup. Thank you." Click. Lol.

I've been lucky so far. Not up for renewal for a while now.
    Thats unfortunate, hope it gets resolve soon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, she's got it now. Now we're dealing with name change BS. Lol.
    I like guns.

upgrade from PAL to RPAL...application sent today from BC...see how long this one takes...
    NFA Member

sent my RPAL upgrade app by registered mail...supposedly a " D. Harding " signed for it at 14:09 today...arrived...should I call to confirm they received it ? maybe that would get it going faster...or will they just tell me to wait and call back...any thoughts or info appreciated
    NFA Member

did safety course 2nd week of august 2013, got the results back 4th week of october, sent in application 1st week of november, got license in mail 3rd week of december 2013( RPAL, no references were called)

edit: i actually called in a week after i mailed in my application to verify that they got it in their PO box, the rep told me that they " had a 2 month backlog of applications and wouldnt know until then..) and then i got my license near end of december...

" Current Status: Your application has completed initial processing. It is now in progress. Please check the status again at a later date. "

Should I give them a call and see if any info is missing or anything ?
    NFA Member

"Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please contact the Canadian Firearms Program Toll Free number. (1-800 731-4000)"

Upgrade application from PAL to RPAL sent by registered mail from British Columbia...they recieved it on February 25th...noticed it online March 22nd...called in to ask if there was any missing info March 25th...got reference to call in and do interview March 27th...online status changed to the above March 27th...
    NFA Member

My application was received April 20, 2015. 5 months later still waiting, just get the standard run around from the CFO office when I call, "its with th CFO from your prvince (AB) waiting approval, there don't seem to be any problems with the application but I can't give you a timeline for approval" just hope I get it before Oct 19.

Quote Originally Posted by TyDavidson View Post
    My application was received April 20, 2015. 5 months later still waiting, just get the standard run around from the CFO office when I call, "its with th CFO from your prvince (AB) waiting approval, there don't seem to be any problems with the application but I can't give you a timeline for approval" just hope I get it before Oct 19.
    What does your provincial CFO say when you call them to ask about it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCenturion View Post
    What does your provincial CFO say when you call them to ask about it?
    Called a bunch of times best answers I got was there are no problems with it but is still pending approval. Others than that they won't say anything.

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast