Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    9,843
    Poor widdle Justin was in hiding all day today according to CTV national news.

  2. #12
    Moderator kennymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Winnipeg, MB
    Posts
    11,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    You know - it half assed makes me wonder if putin would try something right now just knowing that justin is already ovewhelmed with what he's got. Like maybe some sort of contesting the arctic or something that would only really affect Canada. Or meeting with him and saying "Choo Know - me and harper didn't get along so much. I want good relations with our old borsch-buddy Canada, chief export region for our hockey players. Lets shake hands in front of the cameras here - hey, lets get a selfie!"

    I don't know that trudeau would know how to handle that and Putin can say back home he's 'put canada in it's place'.
    I am almost expecting it....especially with that shot across the bow with the Arctic bases. Even before he was sworn in.....

    I'm sure the whole 'tell him off to his face' bit made it over the pole to Moscow too.....

  3. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By kennymo

    Candychikita (11-16-2015), chrisc (11-16-2015), Coke (11-15-2015), Dr. Bang (11-15-2015), HK45 (11-15-2015), Rory McCanuck (11-14-2015)

  4. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    I am almost expecting it....especially with that shot across the bow with the Arctic bases. Even before he was sworn in.....

    I'm sure the whole 'tell him off to his face' bit made it over the pole to Moscow too.....
    Like maybe an incursion by a Russian nuclear powered icebreaker in to what we consider to be our sovereign territory? But we could always intercept it and turnit back with.....nothing at all!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclea...red_icebreaker

  5. #14
    Senior Member Foxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    17,799
    Quote Originally Posted by 762shooter View Post
    Like maybe an incursion by a Russian nuclear powered icebreaker in to what we consider to be our sovereign territory? But we could always intercept it and turnit back with.....nothing at all!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclea...red_icebreaker
    no, we still have those tactical combat unicorns right? A few rainbow blasts into their eyes and it's all over for Boris. Pew Pew Pew!

  6. The Following User Liked This Post By Foxer

    Dr. Bang (11-15-2015)

  7. #15
    Junior Member Triharder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    15
    Uh, uh, uh, duh, duh, duh,duh duh. Well spoken.

  8. #16
    Senior Member Foxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    17,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Triharder View Post
    Uh, uh, uh, duh, duh, duh,duh duh. Well spoken.
    No no no - you don't understand. It might SOUND like he's just saying duh duh duh but he's actually translating what he's saying into unicorn for those lefties who speak that. It's like when he breaks into french. Unicorns have beautiful hair - but their language is surprisingly boring.

    Personally if i ever become prime minister, i intend to intersperse my narratives with the occasional bout of Klingon.

  9. #17
    Senior Member Pizzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Ontario, West of TO
    Posts
    3,306
    Where is that, "Miss me yet?" Harper poster?

  10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Pizzed

    HK45 (11-15-2015), Marcel (11-19-2015)

  11. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    no, we still have those tactical combat unicorns right? A few rainbow blasts into their eyes and it's all over for Boris. Pew Pew Pew!
    Justin will simply unzip and whip out his CF-18s, don't-cha-know?

  12. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzed View Post
    Where is that, "Miss me yet?" Harper poster?
    Along with the, "Don't blame me. I voted Conservative." t-shirts?

    Yeah, I am a Harperman.


  13. The Following 10 Users Like This Post By HK45

    Billythreefeathers (11-15-2015), chrisc (11-16-2015), DanN (11-17-2015), Dr. Bang (11-15-2015), Edenchef (11-15-2015), kennymo (11-15-2015), rooivalk (11-18-2015), Rory McCanuck (11-15-2015), saskgunowner (11-15-2015), VooDoo (11-15-2015)

  14. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    No no no - you don't understand. It might SOUND like he's just saying duh duh duh but he's actually translating what he's saying into unicorn for those lefties who speak that. It's like when he breaks into french. Unicorns have beautiful hair - but their language is surprisingly boring.

    Personally if i ever become prime minister, i intend to intersperse my narratives with the occasional bout of Klingon.
    It makes me kind of angry when he starts out by speaking in French.

  15. The Following User Liked This Post By HK45

    Marcel (11-19-2015)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NATO response to Paris attacks would not require Canada to act
    By Cryptix in forum News and World Headlines
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-23-2015, 09:42 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-19-2015, 07:11 PM
  3. Anonymous declares war on Islamic State after Paris attacks
    By Billythreefeathers in forum Non Firearms Politics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-17-2015, 01:44 PM
  4. Paris Attacks make it harder for JT to be Liberal
    By TheHydrant in forum News and World Headlines
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-15-2015, 11:38 PM
  5. How To Defend Free Speech: The Paris Terror Attacks
    By Kane63 in forum Photo and Video Hub
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2015, 01:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •