Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Distinguished Baconeer VancouverSkiBum's Avatar
    Hows this?

I looked and looked but I didn't see God. - Yuri Gagarin, 14 April 1961

When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

http://i.imgur.com/wZbDShd.gif

Distinguished Baconeer VancouverSkiBum's Avatar
    I think I gota make that circle part smaller, but it was almost there today. I was getting them to fly out to the right but still a little too far up.
    I looked and looked but I didn't see God. - Yuri Gagarin, 14 April 1961

When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

http://i.imgur.com/wZbDShd.gif

Put a slight out ward bevel. So when they hit that metal piece they brake away to the right. In stead of bouncing off it up and to the right.

Very nice... one of , if not the best post on the sks. Thank you for putting this post together!

This are my babies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!!! great tutorial. Thanks for taking the time.

And just saw your last sentance about asking for new mods!! how about how to make original magazine removable? Thanks again.
    Last edited by Hoboman; 01-16-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    We are checking interest on an AR mag adapter for the SKS we are thinking of producing here in Canada. It will allow use of Cheaper AR mags or the XCR 10 round pistol mags in your SKS. These are drop free for very fast mag changes. Send an Email to hical@shaw.ca to be on the preorder notification list. We will let you know when they arrive, no payment needed until we ship! The drawback is you need to do some mods to the rifle to fit them. They need the stock widened to fit the adapter. You will need to thin the bolt base to allow for drop free with closed bolt:

You will also need to remove some material from the receiver to clear the mags, unless you want to modify the 5 rd mags to fit. We do not reccomend modifying the 10 rd mags, as we need to use them unmodified!

Here are some pics of the prototype, give us your opinions, they will be in the $250 price range. Thanks!

For all those that wish to use your stripper clips once again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12