Good Day GOC,

I am very excited to share with you the latest addition to the wide selection of firearms manufacturers that we carry here at GR, Blaser! Hailing from Germany this premium rifle builder offers a plethora of options for your build with interchangeable barrels and stocks you can run one rifle in multiple calibers or one caliber with both wood and synthetic stocks.

These rifles have many very innovative and functional features that set them apart from almost everything else you see on the market. From a straight pull bolt to a de-cocking safety, Blaser leads the way in user friendly options to maximize how you interact with your rifle. This bolt system allows for a much more compact rifle that still offers regular length of pull and barrel length. You can see some more about these features here: http://www.blaser-r8.com/#home

Pictured above the R8 Professional S is the most economical way to get into a Blaser starting at $3899 and available in a huge assortment of calibers it offers all the basic function with none of the frills. From there the sky is the limit to what Blaser can help you create! Pictured below the R8 Safari Selous embodies beauty and function to allow for amazing performance and hard hitting accuracy in the large dangerous game calibers. Following that the R8 Professional Success is by far Blaser's most popular firearm. With an ergonomic thumb hole stock to maximize shooter comfort it allows you to be in an optimum firing position and focus your target.

So if you desire the function and beauty of a true European masterpiece for your next build give me a call today and we can fill you in on what Blaser has to offer.

If you would like to plan out what features you are looking for you can also hop on their web page and email me your build summary for a quote. http://www.blaser-usa.com/index.php?id=123&L=1

As always give me a sh0ut with any questions you may have.

Lindsay Schmidt
Account Manager

C: 250-681-3802
P: 877-547-6873
E: [email protected]