Got me one of these

Found a place in Canada that were selling these. They have pineapple, lemon, and baseball. I've always wanted to put one on my desk.
    They come unpainted and a few parts missing (pin spring and striker) but I found a US supplier that had them. They were even selling the safety pin that goes in the little notch under the spoon (middle of the ring on the pic) but they were selling them 100 per bag so...
    I also made a bottom plug out of a car oil pan drain plug so it looks better (comes with a hole in the bottom). Screwed it in with a little JB weld and Voila!
    It was a nice little project .

If anyone want the links i'll post them if i can, but I think it's publicity right?

Looks cool

I'll do what I have to do and deal with the consequences of my actions later

2. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Kobs

blacksmithden (06-16-2016), BrotherRockeye (06-16-2016), lone-wolf (06-16-2016), Rory McCanuck (06-16-2016), StuAWils (08-24-2017)

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Whos selling them ?
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

A little place called Hero Outdoors in Oshawa Ont, in the "cool stuff" section loll
    The repair kits if you want to make it look more like it's supposed to be, comes from gunsandsurplus dot com in Montana (no street addy). US. When you order one from Ont. it's missing these parts ($2.45 US)

I even filled it with lizard bedding media that I use to clean brass so you get that little sound when you shake it. The original MK2 or II were basically filled with EC shotgun powder (pic) If it wasn't mine and someone would tell me to pull the pin I really don't know if I would loll
    Last edited by Kobs; 06-16-2016 at 01:50 PM.

Father has one kicking around the gun cabinet too, pretty cool imo
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Ive got one that I bought 30 years ago at a flea market. All the top side parts work but the fuse body is plastic. I just thought it might be cool to have a few different ones.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

^^^ Yeah after seeing the pineapple one, i'm thinking of getting the other two myself. the one I got is well made both sides align and other than having to work on the bottom part which was kinda fun all there is to do is give it a good coat of paint.
    Got me these colours at Cdn. Tire for like $6 each it'll be useful

Last edited by Kobs; 06-16-2016 at 04:55 PM.