Thread: 300WSM

300WSM

Just took my 300 WSM out for a breakin, this thing is well built, Steve and Shane get top marks for service and customer service. Excellent on all counts.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By killer kane

glockfan (07-02-2016)

I still have to post some pics, been changing phones recently, don't use Wind by the way...but I've done a bit of load development and with 200 ELDX's, she's posting very sub moa. The smallest group in the node that showed the most promise was sub 0.2". now this was 3 rounds and I have to back it up with a few 5 round groups, but I had everything from 0.616, to _ 0.414" groups for a few of them, as well of course as the sub 0.2" one. With the loads she liked obviously. Pics when I can.

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By killer kane

Camo tung (07-15-2016), stevesummit (07-16-2016)

from 0.600 down to 0.400@100yards is good,even more if the groups doesn't expands when the barrel is getting a little hot .

so yeah, pics asap please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    This intellectual midget needs to rub the contents of a large tube of PREPARATION H® on his ego and then smack himself with the empty tube until he's in a permanent coma. !

EM Precision Rifles stevesummit's Avatar
    How is the brake working for you K/K?

Works great Steve, I ran a bunch of Bear loads through my marlin before playing around with the short mag and to be honest, it was very nice shooting it, the brake works as advertised and as previously quoted, now that I've found a couple of nodes to work with, I'd dare say this build is definitely a tack driver.
    Last edited by killer kane; 07-16-2016 at 08:58 PM.