Libertarian, Red Deer Mountainview: James Walper (I have an EDA)

Just the same as Cory Lystang from Yellowhead, you guys know who we are. We walk the line, we actually go to the range, we want government out of the discussion when it comes to personal rights and civil liberties. We firmly believe that Firearm ownership and the right to self preservation is up to you.

What I have told people is; 'I have a fire extinguisher in my kitchen for the same reason why I have a gun. I don't expect to ever use it, but it is there for a very good reason'.

I frankly am not a fan of politicians. I'm an oilfield guy, a car guy, a gun guy. I just got tired of watching money leave my paycheck to fund these bureaucrats that have no clue on how the rest of our country works, and they 'nuke and pave' with their party policy.

Perhaps it is time to untie the hands of individuals so they can become job providers.

1) Lower Taxes (it is a sophisticated form of theft to fund things you don't always agree on, after the bureaucrats line their own pockets first)
    2) De-regulate (regulations drive costs of doing business for entrepreneurs)
    3) Put pressure on local bylaws. (though I believe municipal governments should have more power over the federal government, It would be nice to point out those that shoot themselves in the foot with their centralized schemes)
    4) respect all rights to personal property, and human rights (this means you have a right to self Defence, but like the US CCW states, be prepared to defend yourself in a court of law if you unfortunately are one of those rare people that are attacked and have to act)

There is a lot more I could get into, but at the end of the day, I generally don't want 'power'. I just want to shift that power away from those that like to take it away.

Donations always welcome: Facebook "Red Deer Mountainview Libertarian Association". ...giveaways coming (though Cory Lystang keeps 1up'ing me)